“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

everyone on staff was wonderful nice rooms, nice people, even better pool everything was great couldn't ask for a better place to stay for the price as well as the location i would love to come back and stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lila W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
MARQUETTE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

It is always a pleasure to stay in the get away hotel. great pleasant service welcoming you. Close to activities. restaurants, sports, shopping make it easily accessible.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Hingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my first visit to a Microtel. There were five of us and the rooms were nice. The only small criticism would be that the breakfast area was too small and we five had to take our breakfast back to our rooms. We enjoyed our stay and the price was good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

WEYAUWEGA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

A coworker stayed in rm 102 I was put in rm 106. We both are on nights, therefore we try to sleep during the day. Their was a lot of banging and ruckus going on. Tearing out or something. So what would be the appropriate response of three days of this going on in morning? I'm writing you this cause I have stayed at this hotel for the past 4yrs whenever I am on nights. It is hard to come up with reasons why this is acceptable. However this inconvience is minor compared to the numerous timed being woke up during the day by front desk letting me know it is past 12 for check out, when I know that it is written on the computer that I have a late check out.

I would like to bring to your attention two individuals that have gone out of their way for the customers of this hotel. Not just for me, and my coworkers but I have witnessed Matthew go out of his way to make sure that the people are taken care of or try to meet their needs(always with a smile, even though I would like to ask these individuals how they go through life so angry). The other is Gary. I usually don't write reviews but you have two employees that I would mind having work for me seeing how they react to certain situations.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

1 Thank JEREMY M
CEDAR RAPIDS
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was the smalles room I've ever had. Everything else about the hotel was great. People were very friendly!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

GRAND HAVEN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We went to Green Bay for the Packers game, and the Microtel is right off Oneida Street. A very quick drive.

The hotel is clean, our room was spacious, and we did not hear any noise from neighboring rooms or outside.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

My fiance and I stayed here on 9.29 for the big game on Sunday. I was impressed that the hotel was very nice once you got there. I thought it was way over priced, but then again, it was a game weekend and I don't know how much other hotels went for. When we made reservations most of the hotels were booked up for the game. The room was very small, but it's ok since we didn't spend too much time there. Still had a decent sized bathroom, refrigerator, TV and lots of drawer space for people that like to use those and even a cute window nook. The breakfast was minimal but they do state "small continental breakfast", or something like that, so we knew there wasn't going to be much. The beds were VERY hard and not very comfortable to sleep on. Also my fiance said he could hear our next door neighbors and people in the hall, which didn't let him sleep. I didn't hear anything but it could've been because I was dead tired! Hotel was an ok stay when you don't have much selection but the price was way too high for what they offer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple