Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$95
$89
Aloft.com
$81
Country Inn
$99
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortSuites
$98
Country Inn
$93
$70
$90
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$126
$100
Official Hotel
All reviewsfun poolpool arearoom was cleangreat for kidsfront desk staffenjoyed our staypull out couchstaff was friendly and helpfulyogurtroom ratein towngreat roomthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againfree breakfastnice staypool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My fiance and I stayed here on 9.29 for the big game on Sunday. I was impressed that the hotel was very nice once you got there. I thought it was way over priced, but then again, it was a game weekend and I don't know how much other hotels went for. When we made reservations most of the hotels were booked up for the game. The room was very small, but it's ok since we didn't spend too much time there. Still had a decent sized bathroom, refrigerator, TV and lots of drawer space for people that like to use those and even a cute window nook. The breakfast was minimal but they do state "small continental breakfast", or something like that, so we knew there wasn't going to be much. The beds were VERY hard and not very comfortable to sleep on. Also my fiance said he could hear our next door neighbors and people in the hall, which didn't let him sleep. I didn't hear anything but it could've been because I was dead tired! Hotel was an ok stay when you don't have much selection but the price was way too high for what they offer.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I want to first start by thanking your staff for allowing us to get a room during a Home Packer game. We were traveling thru for funeral of my Husbands Mother--And appreciated the room for respite and Family to stop and get ready with us for the services we had to go to.

I spent over 2 hours to upload pictures on the funeral home webpage, then your front desk 11-7 gentleman did attempt to help reload these and do it again-THEn the internet went down in your Hotel!! So That was enough of that attempting to upload--on the other hand--the morning of the funeral--I brought to the staffs attention that the Hot Tub did not hve All the jets on--or apparent that they did not work--that was the One MAIN reason we choose your place when I called the gal said that Yes the hot tub was functioning and Not Broke--So That was very discouraging after attempting to use it on 3 seperate times during our stay-and telling the staff right away the first night (THURSDAY)-The water was very cloudy, looking quite Un Sanitary And On top of thatJets Did not work Just 1 on the top --Sad about the false information --And No One to Fix the issue--or Clean out that Nasty Water to refreshen it

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Sara answered the phone when I called to make my reservation and was very helpful and friendly. She was also there when I arrived and was again very pleasant and helpful. Over all I had a very good experience at Microtel and would recommend them to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were in town for the Packers opener and had a very limited selection of hotels to choose from as most had no vacancy. Rooms definitely live up to the "micro" name but we didn't spend much time in our room. A bus passes right by the hotel for free rides to Lambeau Field on game day which was a big perk. There are many restaurants and shop nearby, many of which are within walking distance. Hotel rates were through the roof for that weekend so it definitely wasn't worth what we paid for it but I assume prices are more reasonable when the Packers are out of town. We didn't try the free breakfast but it didn't look like much. On my way into the hotel the second day, I requested an extra pillow from the front desk. After about an hour, I called the front desk and requested the pillow again but never received it. I would recommend this hotel based on location only but I'm sure there are better ones nearby.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel was a pretty big disappointment for the money! The beds were very hard, front desk wasn't really friendly, and the female clerk said something that was just not appropriate to a guest, in the evening when we checked in. BTW, that guest was me, as I walked in the door, asking if I was lost, are you kidding me? Breakfast, what breakfast? It was definitely continental at the most minimal degree with no place to sit down. The room was clean, but showed a little age, nothing that would be an issue, if the rest of these items were corrected. However, we didn't sleep well, the beds were just to hard and I have a pretty large tolerance for variation on beds being hard or soft, but my other travel companions had the same complaint.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends