It's always a pleasure when travieling in the Green Bay area to be able to stay at this hotel after either a long day or week. Right from the friendliness of the reservation staff, to the welcome upon arrival and to the departure, you always feel welcome. I stay at this AmericInn on average 15 times per year and enjoy each and every stay. They always have the same type of room ready for me, always clean and comfortable to the point you don't want to leave.
What makes it nice also it is located within walking distance of many eating establishments to anyone's liking. Don't want to walk, Curly's Pub at Lambeau or any of the nice eating places around Lambeau are only 5 minutes away.
The wireless internet is fast and easy to set up which makes it nice to finish paperwork of the day and to get a jump start on the next day.
The whole staff here makes you feel important and after a while you feel like coming back as soon as possible. Need something special, any of the staff is very gracious in lending directions, suggestions or special needs.
Thanks to all for the comfort. ChuckofKNA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 2 blocks west of highway 41, exit 170. We offer a quiet setting just moments away from the city and 15 minutes from Lambeau Field. After a busy day of travel, Welcome to the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Green Bay West
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West Hotel Green Bay
- Americinn Hotel Green Bay