“A super place to stay for Packer games”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West
Ranked #21 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed November 3, 2011

For the past several years, Shooter and Francine of The AmericInn of Green Bay West have been very kind and accomodating to us. They give us the same room for every Packer game, so as season ticket holders, it is like our Packer game home! The room are spotless, the beds are very comfortable, the bathrooms are large and very clean. The complimentary breakfasts are great, lots of good food, always freah and hot. The managers and personnel of this hotel are always gratious and very helpful. I highly recommend this hotel for Packer games or a weekend away with families (the pool and work out rooms are beautiful and always very well kept.) It is close to many attractions, shopping and Lambeau Field. They offer shuttle bus service for the games, too.. Stay there and be happy, we always are.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, free parking is just outside the main doors, vending machines are close to most...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We stay at this Americinn at least six times a year and always feel like we are one of their favorite customers. The rooms are clean with a complimentary bottle of water in them. The beds and pillows provide an excellent night sleep. The staff are all friendly and very accommodating. I recommend it often to others.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank AnnieS1836
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I've been there recently for a Packers game, coming from Italy.
I used to go to another hotel, more expensive, that at the moment I was booking was not available, so I booked the Americinn.
The Americinn was a good place to discover. Quiet, clean and comfortable. Free parking and wi-fi.
When I will plan my next trip to Green Bay, I will come back there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2011

The AmericInn on Velp is an extremely clean, up-to-date, well-maintained hotel. The staff is very efficient, friendly and extremely helpful with accommodating requests for rooms, especially during the Packers season. The hotel has a good sized pool - and the complimentary breakfast is excellent! The location is great - close to the expressway and good restaurants. This AmericInn has become our hotel of choice when traveling to/through Green Bay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for one night and found it to be very quiet. The beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was clean. The pool area and hot tub were nice and clean. They even have adults only at the pool after 10 pm. The breakfast selections were slim, but you can make your own waffles. Flimsy plastic silverware and paper plates don't work well for waffles or biscuits and gravy, however. The price was also good. We got a mid-week special on a king size room for $90 which included taxes.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I have stayed at AmericInn's in the past and have always been pleased. Not so this time. The staff greeting was fine as was the entrance area. Usually I check the room prior to paying but was tired. This was the only double queens room available and we had stopped at two other motels only to find they were full. Plus the rooms at previous AmericInn's had been fine.
Upon entering the room, it smelled moldy with the a/c already on. The carpet was stained and there was a large brown stain on a chair. The other chair had smaller stains. I went back to the front desk, asked for and was given some air freshener which helped. I just kept my shoes on and did not sit in the chairs. The beds were comfortable, although a bit soft. The sheets were clean. The a/c was quieter than most motels. The shower had a rounded curtain rod. The curtain was too long to fit in the tub. Quite a bit of the water wound up on the floor. The room was quiet with only 2-3 instances of hearing doors slam or people talking.
Breakfast was the usual fare. The breakfast area was kept clean and replenished frequently.
Having the carpet and chairs cleaned along with treating the smell would have made all the difference. I know now to not trust the brand and to always check the room prior to paying regardless of previous experiences.
I did fill out a slip the next morning when checking out to have the room properly cleaned. Hopefully it was.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I work as a field Engineer and spend about 50 nights per year in a hotel. I consider this the place of choice when in the Green Bay area. Check in staff is always friendly and easy to get along with, also find them to be receptive to my needs and willing to work with me to get me into the room I want.
The place is new and well kept. I have always found my room to be clean and well kept. I also find the room quite in the evenings. I enjoy the pool, spa, and work out equipment.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business