I've been there recently for a Packers game, coming from Italy.
I used to go to another hotel, more expensive, that at the moment I was booking was not available, so I booked the Americinn.
The Americinn was a good place to discover. Quiet, clean and comfortable. Free parking and wi-fi.
When I will plan my next trip to Green Bay, I will come back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 2 blocks west of highway 41, exit 170. We offer a quiet setting just moments away from the city and 15 minutes from Lambeau Field. After a busy day of travel, Welcome to the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West Hotel Green Bay
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Green Bay West
- Americinn Hotel Green Bay