All reviews lambeau field within walking distance brett favre nice hotel packer game packer fan resch center stadium view front desk staff breakfast staff great place to stay fitness center convenient location staff was very friendly in town business trip clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019

This hotel was clean and friendly. We didn't go the restaurant or bar, but it looked very nice. The location was close and convenient to Lambeau Field. The cost was reasonable for the quality of this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Nice interior at entry. Breakfast is al a carte. The bar and bar staff are nice. Close to Lambeau and Reisch Center, but do not recommend.

The front desk lady was rude and argumentative when the checkout billing was different than my quote. The bedding was old and tub water not hot. Hallways were freezing cold. Lots of noisy guests-hard to sleep. I would not recommend. Front desk attitudes are superior to their guests and their tone is unexceptable. Definitely not worth the money and treated poorly. They took coffee down before checkout. Parking lot icy and slick.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We stayed here for a dance comp... none of the bathrooms have vents (so strange). The desk in our room was broken and the bed got broken when they tried to have me move it to make room for the rollaway. The breakfast was nice but my kids didn't like the waffle mix for whatever reason... it had a weird flavor to it.

Overall the staff was very attentive to our needs. The local is very close to Lambeau (which didn't matter to me #GoBears) but for those that need a room for a game, it's close and fairly cheap. Bonus... if you're an Honors member you get free basic wi-fi so that was appreciated!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2019

The location of this hotel is ideal. Just down the street from the field, there is a brewery next door. Hinterland is down the street. Not far from anything. I was only here one night but it fit all my needs. Room and floor was quiet.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed March 12, 2019

I was travelling for work during my Birthday week, and my partner- who was over 1,000 miles in south Florida, sent me goodies all week. The Front End manager Jake, help my partner to set everything up; Jake was very friendly and even offered to go and pick up a gift he later delivered himself to my room. This made my stayed EXTRA-special! The Front Desk staff is all AMAZING! will def come back! Thank you for so much!

• Trip type: Traveled on business