“A stop at Lambeau”

Ranked #11 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Aurora, United States
“A stop at Lambeau”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice accommodations and the staff were very helpful, pleasant and professional. We were pointed in the direction of the places we desired to go and when we had a slight incident at breakfast it was corrected post haste

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Zeb B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Titletown USA! We are glad you enjoyed your trip. Sorry to hear about the mixup during breakfast, but I am glad we were able to take care of it right away. Looking forward to seeing you again next time you are in Green Bay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
milwaukee, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

room was nothing special for staying at a HILTON & is definitely showing its age. Couldn't believe that there was no exhaust fan in our bathroom. Also, had problems keeping the room cool at night...probably will not stay at another Hilton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank Kathie A. C
Zeb B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and take all your comments and concerns very seriously. I do apologize you did not find the room to be acceptable. We were one of the first Hilton Garden Inns to open, but we have been fully renovated, and are very up to date. The bathrooms do not have a controllable ventilation system unfortunately; however the vent in the bathroom constantly intakes air, allowing proper circulation. I do also apologize about the cooling issues you experienced during your stay. Even with technology ever-growing equipment failure is sometimes unavoidable. We would have certainly taken care of this issue immediately for you so you would be at better comfort. I do hope that next time your return to the area you will consider staying with us again and give us the opportunity to show you we do care and like all other Hilton hotels we want you to enjoy your stay.
Iron River, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

My visit was for a medical reason in Green Bay, I was told I received a discount for the two nights. Breakfast was not included, the discount was not much at all. When I went to the Inn's website, I found that the normal rate for that room was even less the following week. I questioned a person at the desk about this, I was told it all depends on when you call for a room. This doesn't seem right to me. I inquired about the complimentary breakfast and was told that my rate did not include breakfast, but 1 week later for a lesser rate it would include breakfast,it seems your policy needs some changes!!!! I am a 100% disabled American. Not looking for pity, just fairness..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest survey. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I noticed that your stay fell short of your expectations. I do apologize that the rate discount may not have been what you may have expected. It does look like we did get it applied for you as the hospital visitors rate. Our rates are based upon availability and it looks like you stayed with us during a weekday. Weekdays at our hotel are the busiest as we are a business travel hotel. The rate for the following week with a breakfast discount may have been cheaper due to the total amount of available rooms at the time, as well as any events that may be taking place.I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, as I do understand sometimes you do not have the option to book a hotel room in advance due to unforeseen circumstances. I again apologize for all the troubles during your stay and I am very glad we were able to get in touch with you to resolve these matters.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Good deal, clean room, The pool was very nice. The breakfast was good and the hotel has clean. My only addition/suggestion is that rooms should have DVD players. This caused me some issues, but overall still a very good experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Zeb B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate hearing from you. I am pleased to see you overall enjoyed your stay. I do however apologize that are fitness facility was not up to par during your stay. We do like you mentioned have an affiliation with an outside facility, If we have the available staff we would be more then happy to provide you transportation there if ever you needed it in the future. We do hope you choose to stay with us again and again thank you.
Naperville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Attention Hilton Honors members select a different hotel. This hotel is out dated and does not have any upgraded rooms or special amenities. Coffee is only available in the morning, the breakfast is under par and very limited.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

JenniferWooldridge, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for your stay with us. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We have changed some of our amenities and do serve coffee all day long. We have done some remodeling to the rooms and are looking to get new lighting and furniture in just a few short months. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy our breakfast as well. We do have the Chef-made-to-order including many choices for our guest's to choose from. I hope that you do come back and visit to see some of the changes we have made.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Easy parking, nice room. Downside is workout room is bad. 2 machines and one is out of order. They have a reciprocal workout to a local gym. realized too far away and would not travel there. Lobby is really nice. Staff wonderful. Would probably stay again except for workout facilities.

Room Tip: Did not purchase breakfast. No free breakfast here. Smelled great but cannot comment. Really big...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JenniferWooldridge, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review from your stay. I'm glad that you found the parking and lobby nice and the wonderful comment about the staff. I do apologize for the fitness center and the equipment in there. It is a smaller workout facility but we are looking into how we can expand it for more equipment.

Thanks again for staying and hope to see you soon.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was impressed with your staff at this hotel. Knowledgable, friendly, helpful, and was in town on a very stressful business presentation, and was put at ease with your staff. Location was excellent, close to the airport, and to the history of Lambeau and the Packers, even though I am not a Packer fan, I was surprised how much I enjoyed the whole experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your stay with us last year. I'm so pleased to hear about our staff members and how they were helpful and knowledgeable. It's wonderful to hear positive comments about the staff that we can share with them directly about the impact they have on guests.