All reviews stayed here loud group lambeau field marriott hotels front desk eating choices main road room was clean great night's sleep double queen room continental breakfast both mornings little things in town nice hotel enjoyable stay first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on a Thursday night and had a room right across the elevator on the 3rd floor. Other than the pillows being a little bit small, I have no complaints. Room was nicely decorated, The breakfast in the morning consisted of scrambled eggs, cheese omelettes, a waffle station, oatmeal, fresh fruit, juices, coffee, milk, turkey and pork sausage. A nice clean set up. Ample parking, safe facility, and friendly staff. I would stay here again. Conveniently located just a few miles from Lambeau Field. Plenty of restaurants and stores within walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2017

It was a good hotel and at the basic Fairfield standards. It was clean and efficient with a friendly and helpful staff. It is a good location , not far from the popular areas. Not particularly large. Actually seemed a bit smaller than past Fairfields. Bathroom could use some extra hooks or shelves. This aside ,we have been pleased with any Fairfield Inn.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Just completed my first trip to Green Bay. Here for two weeks on business and stayed at the Fairfield Inn. The experience was great and the people were awesome, particularly Ashley at the front desk. She always greeted us with a beautiful smile and treated us like old friends. I don't know when I'll be back but I do know where I will stay when I do. Great experience!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2017

The hotel was clean and breakfast was good. The best part of the stay was the morning shift front desk clerks. Friendly and willing to make things work. I wanted to check in early and even though they could not accomadate me at 1030 they had a room ready when I called back at 130. Great people and very friendly. Hotel was full but breakfast food never ran short of food.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2017

If you offered room close to the swimming pool area which is open 24/7 go some place else.
There are always some drunks or drug addicts who will take advantage of the night pool hours and disturb your sleep for hours, in my case from 10 PM to 1:40 AM. I complained to the night clerk few time and he tried to quiet the crazy couple 2 times without any effect. Disturbed young woman with her partner were laughing, arguing, banging on they room door and talking loudly in the hallway and outside the hotel for hours. It is 2:00 AM and I writing this review to let you all know how bad my experience is at the moment. I think it is bad management and clerks work to put business travelers next to people looking excitement especially when the hotel is half empty.

Room tip: Keep as far from swimming pool area as possible.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mark N
James D, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Good Afternoon Mark N,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Lisa Borkovec