“Great Meal!!!”

A'Bravo
Ranked #1 of 473 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: eclectic fun vibe with amazing food! plenty of healthy fresh options to choose from. Sophisticated comfort food is the specialty. wine list is fantastic and the service is outstanding. we pay attention to every detail.
“Great Meal!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here mid-week and were amazed at how good the food was. We hadn't been to A'Bravo in quite some time and either we forgot how good it is or they have improved significantly. I guess it doesn't matter which it is, the bottom line is that we will be back. The restaurant is divided into two sections which makes both kind of cozy (as others have said) and quiet. The wait staff was always there when needed but did not get in the way. I ordered the Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna which was served over spicy sautéed spinach drizzled with sesame ginger vinaigrette. The flavors were absolutely outstanding and they went together so well. It was served with peanut linguine noodles which also were outstanding. The only disappointment was that the house salad consisted of shredded iceberg lettuce. Really? The white bread of lettuce served with gourmet food? My wife ordered the Blackened Fish Tacos and said they were the best she has ever had. We were also able to order a very nice wine by the glass. We will be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TravelerJohn48

“Excellent! ”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Nice cozy atmosphere; excellent cuisine. We finally decided to try A'Bravo for my husband's birthday dinner. He loved the tenderloin and my Thai peanut sauté was also very delicious! We will definitely go back. This is a great place from couples to a group of friends. We'll have to go back in warmer weather to enjoy the outdoor dining area. Definitely a new favorite!

“Simply the Best”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I have been to A'Bravo several times and I am always impressed with the options. All of the dinner entrees are perfectly paired with a starch and vegetable. I love that you don't get asked: what would you like with that? They pick for you and it is always perfect. Their tenderloin is the BEST in town. It comes with mashed potatoes and caramelized carrots. It is extremely good. My favorite pasta, lobster Mac and cheese. Their staff is so knowledgeable and willing to help. Everyone is always smiling. It is an amazing place to go. It is our go to for date night. Reservations on the weekends are recommended. We have even called and asked if there was a wait and they took our name down and had a table ready when we arrived. Awesome service

Visited April 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Fabulous Place for a Second Date!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were looking for a cozy, upscale place for dinner after a wonderful day in Door County. We stumbled upon A'Bravo, and were amazed at the gourmet food combinations, great selection from the bar, and fabulous wait staff. Our dinner selections far exceeded our expectations; the meatloaf is not your mother's meatloaf- beautifully presented with asiago mashed potatoes, and the stuffed chicken breast was fantastic with fig, pecans and brie. It still remains our favorite place for date night, and Sunday brunch is fabulous as well! Love it!

• Visited November 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“A foodie oasis standby.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

In a town that revels in more mediocre sports bar burgers, big beers and fried cheese curds than you can shake a cheesehead at, thank Gawd for A'Bravo. It's always on my short-list of best lunch spots. Fresh dishes, creative menus, and always reliable service. Plenty of GF options, too. I'm a sucker for their Rustic Lovers' Salad and daily soups but you really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Ordered a molasses cookie to take home after my lunch this week but it never made it out the door. Caution: they are highly addictive.

Visited April 2014