“A Bravo is a wine bar plus food”
Review of A'Bravo

A'Bravo
Ranked #1 of 482 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Eclectic fun vibe with amazing food! Plenty of healthy fresh options to choose from. Sophisticated comfort food is the specialty. We also now specialize in primal diet dining. Wine list is fantastic and the service is outstanding. We pay attention to every detail.
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Been here numeous times in past 5 years, it has good menu, and adequate seating for a small place in an upscale strip mall near the Target store. Gets crowded early. Food has always been good, but not outstanding

2  Thank ODtravelers

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Chris was dropping me at the airport and said "How about lunch" Walking in we were greeted straight away. The decor had large balls hanging from the ceiling kinda made me dubious. The lights grew on me. the menu was interesting. Chris had the Albacore tuna and dill sandwich, I chose the ginger marinated grilled raspberry sandwich. I asked "is the ginger strong"? No. I ordered a side salad. With the sandwiches we were offered grapes or chips.I declined. Well let me just say that the sandwich was fantastic, I can still taste it. The tuna sandwich looked good but I know that I made the right choice. The heart of palm confit need not be put on the sandwich as I did not taste it. This little place is not to be missed if you are near the airport. Will I go again? You bet!!

2  Thank Britpat
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I love establishments willing to take risks and this place is a winner. It's decor is eclectic and inviting, the soups comforting yet surprising with fresh flavors or spice. This is about the only place I go where I try something new every time I get there. You won't be disappointed. Try the soup of the day.

2  Thank klbhesse
Reviewed September 14, 2011

The food was ok but had loads of garlic on it. I like garlic but it seems like they put too much on it. The portions were big and the prices are ok. Service was terriffic. We probably won't be back.

3  Thank Charleskerr
Reviewed September 1, 2011

From the moment you step into A'Bravo, you are transported to a far-away land with deep, dark colors and paper lanterns. The mystique continues with a luxurious, internationally-inspired menu of entrees, salads, wines and desserts. There is something for anyone with a curious palette! I had the special - a chicken cordon bleu sandwich on toast with hints of lemon everywhere. It was a culinary delight!! The fresh grapes were a phenomenal compliment to this divine sandwich.
However, do not be worried that you won't be treated with down-home Green Bay friendliness in this fancy place! The folks who work there are as sweet as the flourless chocolate cake in the dessert case! I felt very welcome and always enjoy the recommendations from the staff. This visit, I was given a coupon for next time...so I'll be visiting their wine bar with a friend!!
I highly recommend sitting in the special dining seats under the elaborate colorful canopies! You'll feel like a princess on Aladdin's magic carpet!

2  Thank CrazyAtoms