“Grew up with Kroll's”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Across from Lambeau Field
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Having grown up in Green Bay, perhaps we see the Kroll's hamburger a bit differently from others. It's a legend across the street from our football legends. It's a casual place, nothing fancy. While I usually ask them to hold the butter, others say bring it on! It's our go to place before the big game; things are hectic at that time, but we are used to it. There is a burger somewhat close in taste to Kroll's up in Fish Creek (Door County) called Not Licked Yet. I say if you're in the area, give 'em a try!

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Visited Kroll's after a cheerleading competition. There were 12 of us. The wait time was very good but that was about it. The food was very average. The service was a joke. No one knew what the other was doing and the servers were confused the whole time on the orders. The prices were not bad but overall I will not be in a hurry to go back.

2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Expensive food served with a side of grease and butter!

Nothing fancy and nothing to write home about! Good for game day only. Burger served in paper and loaded with grease and onions, cheap beef.

The beef hoagie with cheese and au jus was just so so.

Good potato salad.

Bad food network recommendation

1  Thank JTellers
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This place is an uncontrolled zoo during the Packer games. It is a grab your own seat and grab your own food during a Packer game.I would recommend tailgating and not bothering with the crowds. The food is basic and the drinks are well served but basic. The bloodies need more flavor! Outside is a fun atmosphere and is your best bet for drinking beer and getting a quick burger.

1  Thank RibMountain60370
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The burgers were okay but not the same as the East side Krolls that I remembered as a kid. It was crowded, the order was mixed up and the food just okay. The name has more hype than it has quality. My soup was not much to rave about and would be in the okay place. I think that the East side is more what I remembered as a kid. They are not the same!