“A worthwhile stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Across from Lambeau Field
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went here for the first time last week with a friend who raved about the place. I had the prime rib sandwich, which was pretty good. Service was good. Went back a couple days later for the fish, which was far better.

1  Thank clifford0369

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a place I grew up going to. It has been a few years since I had been there since I haven't lived there for a decade or so, but it was just as good as I remember. They seriously have the best burgers in Green Bay. They're known for butter burgers, but I always order my burgers without the butter -- just as good! I found the servers friendlier than ever, and I saw some familiar faces working there -- from 10-12 years ago! Nothing is better than a meal from there -- a cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate shake to dunk my fries in. Yum!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Decadent and delicous. I'd go back just for a burger and a beer and the most fun bartenders to mess with :)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Have eaten here a few times and really enjoy the Football and Packer atmosphere. great food for the price. Located right across the street from Lambeau Field.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

They have about the most tasty, decedent burger in Green Bay area. Butter just runs off the bun when you bite. They also have great salads if you don't want burgers, soups and chili, wraps, just about anything you would like. They even have milk shakes of every flavor. It isn't cheap to eat there, but it is good. If you are a Packers fan, you are right across from the Stadium.