“Can;t wait to try dinner”
Review of Plae Bistro

Plae Bistro
Ranked #2 of 482 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great lunch. Taste, presentation, and quality were excellent. Soup, half sandwich, half salad was perfect. Steak sandwich was second to none. Exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had heard good things about Plae Bistro, but finding it anchoring a relatively empty strip mall had me wondering. Once I stepped inside, it no longer mattered what was outside. It's smallish, but very warm and comfortable. The food choices were inventive and all four of us enjoyed our selections. We had the gourmet grilled cheese bites and grouper cakes for appetizers - both WONDERFUL. The wine list is quality. The service was friendly, fast and professional. We were there on a Wednesday evening and arrived a little early for dinner. By the time we left, I don't believe there was a seat left in the house. So, make a reservation.

I can't wait to go back!

As a bonus, Wine Premier is a stone's throw from Plae Bistro. Enjoy some wine shopping before or after dinner.

1  Thank travellingsixpack
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten at PB several times over the past year, and have never been disappointed. The last time I decided on the Kobe pretzel burger, and it was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten. Now, PB may not be a likely place to grab a burger, and usually I would never order a burger where they have amazing seafood but I was so glad I did. I have also had a few of their salads which were also delicious. I was not a huge fan of the maple vinaigrette as it was a bit too thick for my tastes, but it did have a good flavor. The grouper cakes on the appetizer menu were delightful and would definitely get those as a light meal at some point.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The food, service, and ambiance are great! Aren't those the 3 things people look for when they eat out? Our first visit and no disappointments. Lived up to the many "excellent" reviews other TA members have written. The place is small. Tables are close together but not too close and not any different than most popular upscale restaurants. Noise level, even with a full crowd on a Friday night, is moderate to high but not a problem. The bar has about 10 stools and has enough space while waiting for a table. I suppose it might occasionally be crowded but most people will have reservations so the wait won't be long. In summary, there are certainly less expensive places in Green Bay but the prices are reasonable and the food and service are excellent! They are expanding in spring 2013. Not hard to find but get directions or use your GPS for you 1st visit.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The food is outstanding, great place to get together with friends and just chat. Not loud at all!! The service is always great and everyone is so pleasant!!! They are always preparing great specials!!