“Our standard good old Wisconsin food place”
Review of Julie's Cafe

Julie's Cafe
Ranked #180 of 469 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Branchburg, New Jersey
“Our standard good old Wisconsin food place”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

When we were disappointed at the breakfast at the Hyatt, the staff there pointed us to this place. I was not expecting anything fancy. The food was good but not great. What blew me away was the size of the portions. I had the meat lovers skillet and it had a ton of meat of it. My other half had the biscuits and gravy. Okay but both of our meals could feed two people. The coffee was funny. It had been a long time since I was at a place that would put a pot on your table. It brought back memories of my childhood and standard for a place like this - it was super weak - lol.

• Visited July 2013

GREEN BAY
“Just not for me...”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The ribs fell off the bone, with the bone...I just don't like the food, feel it's low quality and I can cook better myself.

1 Thank ALEXANDRIA B
Green Bay Wisconsin
“Good value for good food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Julie's is good old-fashioned diner food at good prices.
They have specials each day, as well as their regular menu.
I had chicken noodle soup and a senior fish plate. It was cooked well and seasoned well also.
They have a bakery with pies that looked good, but were too full to try them.

1 Thank HawaiiAloha777
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Fair Prices, Nice Setting”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is average, but the view of the quarry is very nice. They even have peacocks wandering around outside. We often go there for dinner, and order breakfast items, as it is served all day long.

• Visited February 2013
Florida
“No Complaints”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my second visit to Julie's on Velp Avenue, the first being three months prior. I love the venue. The cafe is located adjacent to an abandoned quarry that's filled with water. Big windows overlook a small yard and the quarry, which host several species of wildlife including a family of ducks and a peacock. I met two friends, and we were seated immediately at 1 p.m. on a Friday. I ordered an Asian chicken salad, which turned out to be very large and absolutely delicious. The coffee wasn't the best, but I didn't come here for coffee. Both of my friends really enjoyed their meals as well. And the prices were extremely reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here again when I'm in town.

• Visited September 2012