“Server Jodi was top notch!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 473 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Muskegon, Michigan
“Server Jodi was top notch!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Went there with low expectations and they were quickly exceeded! Service was the best I have had in years. It's like she could anticipate what I was going to need before I knew myself! Drinks were never empty, extra napkins just seemed to appear, and plates were promptly cleared, and leftovers quickly packaged! She truly took pride in her work. The food was consistent with other Longhorns, but I had to review to call attention to the staff there. Next time in GB, we'll be returning, hopefully Jodi is working!

1 Thank snipe49445

Wisconsin
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Our family (once again) patronized this restaurant for a birthday celebration. The restaurant was very busy at 7:00 on a Saturday night but that wasn't a concern as we only had to wait approximately 15 minutes for a table for eight people. The only negative I have regarding our visit was regarding our server. Someone in our party asked for Pepsi and she said "okay" and kept on taking orders. Someone that had ordered earlier asked if they really had Pepsi and she said, "no only Coke". As most know, either you're a Coke OR Pepsi fan, not both. Also, I asked for Moscato and were told they didn't have that... even though it said they did on the menu. When that was mentioned, she said 'Yes, we usually have it but we're out". Poor communication on her part. The food was cooked to perfection and we have no complaints whatsoever about that. So, it's possible that we caught a waitress on a bad night. Hard to say. Given this experience, I would gladly return and I would recommend this restaurant to friends. Overall, it was a good experience.

• Visited February 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“With It's Main Competitor next door, they really should shine”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My first time at the Longhorn Steakhouse. Food was pretty good, but to get me back with it's direct competitor (Texas Roadhouse) just next door, they had to be better than they were. The staff was nice and the decor won hands down. The menu was ok but the steaks lacked seasoning - I hate when the steaks need me to do something to make it better. The sides were good and the choice of the monstrous dessert was enough for four. Overall given a next door competition I will take peanuts on the floor.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank iliketoeateat
Eagle River, Wisconsin
“Good food and service”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Good place for dinner with the kids while in town. Food was good, service was friendly and quick. Our server even put the kids meals in right away for us! What a guy!

“Service has gone downhill.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Have frequented this restaurant from time to time. This used to have consistently great service and consistently great food. Now it is hit or miss, but more misses.
Went on a Saturday. They were not too busy. Waited about 15 minutes. Told I would have to have a table because there were no booths clean - undoubtedly because I had children with me (although my kids are older). As we were walking to the table, passed two clean booths. They cleaned two more as we were waiting for our waiter. Asked the hostess if it would be ok to change to a booth and she acted inconvenienced.
The waiter treated us like we were a complete afterthought. Waited forever for water, drinks, bread, salads, and entrees. The place was half empty. Could not understand what was taking so long. The waiter was chatting with his wasted buddies in the booth across from ours while standing there with our salads. It was ridiculous. The filet that my son ordered tasted old and off. I usually tip big (min 20%) and it killed me to leave 10% and the only reason I did was I thought the horrible service was due more to ignorance versus being intentional. The manger needs to walk around and ask guests how everything is going. I saw him bring out an order that was sent back. Other than that, he was standing by the hostess stand most of the evening. Did not ask how everything was when we left, although don't know what I could have said with the hostess standing right there. Think we will try something else in the area next time.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MidwestVacations

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!