“Date night”

Dining options: Reservations
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Date night”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I went for a date night. It was a bit in the pricey side for a chain restaurant, but we were both pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. We will definately be going again.

Visited April 2012

green bay wi.
“slow”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

service was slow and food was expensive. took along time to get our food and not that busy

Visited April 2012
3 Thank bobgbGreenBayWi_
Owensville, Missouri
“Good place for lunch or supper”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My husband took me to Longhorn for my birthday. The barbecued brisket sandwich is so tender and tasty. We got the dessert sampler. I could only eat half my sandwich to save room for dessert.

Visited May 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“A must!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love this place. Great food,atmosphere, service.

Visited December 2011
Suamico, Wisconsin
“Surprised at how good the food was”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I had a gift card for this restaurant for several months so we stopped in one day after work. We were seated immediately and found all the service staff very freindly and even fun at times. We both had combination plates with a steak and each had veggies. My wife had the loaded potatoe which she loved. The veggies were cooked to perfection and very tasty. We each ordered a steak cooked at different levels. They came wrong for each of us but we swapped steaks then it was alright. That is the one negative. Actually we were a little disappointed that we were too full for dessert but that was probably good since we ate too much already. All in all I was surprised on how good everything was.

• Visited April 2012