“Fantastic upscale place!”
Review of Chefusion

Chefusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Chefusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 493 Restaurants in Green Bay
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dousman
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Very good atmosphere, good music, excellent food and the waitress I had downstairs was amazing. If your looking for a nice place to go, you need to try this one.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We came here to eat on the 15th of November. It was our anniversary. Also our son Curtis works here. We ate upstairs. Food was very good. Drinks were great. Everyone was very pleasant. It was easy to find. Overall everything was excellent. Will be coming back in the future.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were in town for the packer game last weekend and wanted to switch up our routine and have a nice dinner and I'm so glad we did! The food was amazing. We ordered a lot of food.. Started with the lobster bisque which was one of the best I've had, then the foie gras profiteroles and bacon bleu cheese beignets with poached pears ....both very very yummy!! My boyfriend ordered the filet that was on special and for my entree I had the Seabass on special which was pecan crusted I believe and came with an amazing pumpkin risotto-so good. We then had the lemon butter cake topped with a scoop of vanilla Ice cream and that put me over the edge a little bit but I could not stop eating it!!!! We also took the ultimate brownie to go which was great the next morning before the game. We'll definitely going back to chefusion and I look forward to it. Our servers name was Ross I think and he was great! Overall a fantastic place to eat!! Go eat there ASAP!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

When in Green Bay, we enjoy trying out different restaurants. We came upon Chefusion on a Thursday evening and it just happened to be "Small Plate Thursdays" which means three dollars off any small plate in the upper lounge and also going on was their drink specials of two dollars off any drink of your choice also in the lounge! We couldn't have planned it any better!

The action all seemed to be in the upstairs lounge that evening and surprisingly it wasn't loud. The atmosphere was exceptional: dimly lit and with candles on the tables, large windows, decorative tin ceilings, and an accommodating bar. All seemed "upscale" but very "casual friendly"! Nicole was our server and she was "top-notch": efficient, formative and aimed to please!

The small plate menu had some great choices! We settled on the Filet Crostini accompanied with greens and a balsamic drizzle which was melt-in-your mouth tender and done perfectly. Also arriving was the Uptown Mac & Cheese (5 cheeses, Nuske bacon & green onions)and that was to die for, and Lobster Croquettes which were very good but the least favorite. All dishes were served at the same time. The portions were generous and plenty for two people. One Riesling and two Cabernets were our drinks of choice. At my urging,(as always), we enjoyed a Pear-Almond Tart (Frangipane they call it) with ice-cream and a winner for sure! Our bill was $53.81 for all this food and drinks!

Can't wait to go back to this place and also try some of the dinners in the main-level fine-dining area too. That menu also looked interesting with many gourmet items to try!!!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming to Green Bay for Packer games my whole life, but had no idea such a place has been right under my nose the last five years. Everything here was top notch; the food, the drinks, the service. We had the foie gras, beniengts, and the bisque to start. It was probably the best bisque I ever had. My entree was a filet with lobster claws over a mushroom risotto. It was awesome. My girlfriend had the sea bass with pumpkin risotto. I tried this and it was equally as good. The lemon cake dessert was delicious, and we took the ultimate brownie back to the hotel with us. We had plans to go out drinking on the town after, but there was no chance of that happening after we were done eating. Way too stuffed. I can't wait to come back next year.