“Home away from home”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This hotel is very nice. I liked everything about our room, breakfast room, and lobby. Very welcoming and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. The lobby is a great place to relax and visit with other guests. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you so much for the recommendation! Our team is thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent trip to Green Bay, and we can't wait to have you back!!

There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Excellent hotel, very clean, well kept, nice breakfast, nice and clean pool area with a slide that our grandkids loved. We highly recommend this hotel. Another great plus, is the staff. They are very friendly, courteous and very helpful! We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

You are always to kind Cathy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Green Bay East location with others. I am also glad to hear that your grandkids had such a wonderful time in our Spashbay Adventure Water Park area. We look forward to seeing you all again very soon! Please let me know if I can help with any future reservation needs.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Whenever I can, I choose AMERICINN properties for my travels in Wisconsin. Well, again, I was not disappointed in Green Bay East. This was my first visit with this Inn and it won't be my last. It has become my favorite in the Green Bay area. Clean, quite and comfortable with top notch staff. It is great value in my book.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for such a STELLAR review James! We are so thankful for your brand loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you back in Green Bay soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our little league team stayed here. Staff was very friendly and courteous, especially with 13 11 year old boys running around. Pool area was fun for the whole family. Plenty of restaurants within travel distance

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We just stayed here on Saturday May 23, 2014, as an accommodation for a wedding across the parking lot. The rooms were very spacious, clean and a great wedding guest price. The staff was so friendly and courteous! They offered a very nice continental breakfast, until 11:00 am. Most hotels usually stop them at 10:00.
I would highly recommend this facility, especially if you are attending a wedding at The Ravine!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for such a kind review of our property and amenities! Our guest feedback is very important to our entire team, and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is the 3rd time I've stayed at this hotel and I cannot say enough about it. Not only is the price great, but the place is extremely "clean". The staff goes out of their way to answer any and all questions as well as give advice on the best places to eat in town etc. Rarely have I experienced such friendly staff while traveling! I forgot my phone charger one trip and they found one for me to use immediately. Super nice people, very clean, great price and, they are pet friendly too! Rooms also have microwave and refrigerator. I brought along my own cooler with ice packs (for shopping) and the staff gladly put my ice packs in their big freezer for the night. Anything you ask, if possible they will provide! I will def. come back here!

Room Tip: I always choose the first floor level simply for ease of hauling my luggage. Every room I've st...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

On behalf of our entire team; thank you for such a wonderful review! Your guest loyalty means the world to us, and we appreciate that you were willing to share your experience at our property with others. I hope you get to the Wellington next time you are in town! We look forward to your next visit Anna.

Thank you again...

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We were very pleased with the comfort and appearance of this hotel. The room was large, there is plenty of choice for breakfast… I like the lobby area where you can sit in front of a fire in cosy squashy armchairs. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

We are so thankful for your kind review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Green Bay East AmericInn with others. We look forward to seeing you again soon.