AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$94
$89
Aloft.com
$85
$83
Country Inn
$76
Hampton Inn Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$100
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
$83
Radisson
All reviewshard boiled eggsthe manager's receptionoff the highwaysausage linksroom was cleanpool areagreat place to stayyogurtthe breakfast areabasketball hoopwould definitely stay here againeasy accesswe've stayedbay beach amusement parkwhirlpool tubcomfortable stayin town
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This place worked well for our needs. The room was clean and a nice size for the four of us. We had a good time there and would go back if in the area. In a perfect world the bed could have been softer but that is my personal preference not the fault of this or any hotel.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stayed here in February and then stayed at a few other Americinns since. This is the best one yet for me. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, well maintained work out room and pool. On top of that a nice warm breakfast every day. Hard to beat this kind of value.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Our team can not thank you enough for not 1, but now 2 GREAT reviews!! Your kind words and positive feedback are most appreciated and we look forward to your next stay.

Warmest Regards,

Amanda Reseburg
AmericInn Lodge & Suites

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Americinn is a great place to stay in Green Bay. Rooms are great, clean and has what you need. Pool is nice. Breakfast is convenient and offered until 10am in case you want to sleep in a bit. Very nice lobby to sit and relax by the fire.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I had the best hotel experience at this hotel. At first I had to split my reservation because of a Packer game. Then I accidentally put leaving the whole weekend. When I got to the hotel they had a cancellation and also they were able to accomidate me to extend my stay the whole way through for 10 days and stay in the same room and not switch. It was the best and what awesome and knowledable people. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! Your positive feedback means everything to our team and we look forward to your next visit!

Warm Regards,

Amanda Reseburg
AmericInn Lodge & Suites

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times, as well as many AmericInn hotels. I am never disappointed! The staff was very accomodating for 2 adjoining rooms, quick check in, clean rooms and comfortable beds! I love the parking lot here as the shape of the building makes it very easy access from anywhere in the parking lot. We did not use the pool this time, but it is great with a huge slide and hotub. The breakfast was excellent--and their eating area is huge, the largest of all the AmericInn's I have stayed at. My cousin is getting married this summer and his reception is across the street--I will be staying here again!