“nice stay”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East
Ranked #11 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Had a relaxing stay, nice room and clean bath, and a convenient location when just passing thru. Friendly staff and good overall condition makes this a good place to stay. Had very comfortable double queen beds and plenty of space.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 7, 2013

After a long drive and work day, the staff were very accommodating on my arrival and provided me with printed directions to the numerous sites I wished to visit during my stay. What I enjoyed the most were the warm chocolate cookies that dripped over my fingers.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! Our guest feedback is crucial to our success and we take every review to heart! We truly look forward to your next stay. Please let me know if you have any specific sites in mind for your next trip...I would be happy to get some directions ready for you!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My family and I stayed at AmericInn Green Bay East for a wedding and were pleasantly surprised at how nice the lobby, hotel and staff were. When I needed a massage the front desk found me 4 different places to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such excellent feedback. I am very happy to hear you received top notch service from our front desk associates during your visit! We hope to see you again very soon and appreciate your review.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We made a spur of the moment trip to see the Tall Ships and booked this great hotel. It was very clean, extremely quiet, and oh so comfortable! I wish we had stayed another night. We loved the jacuzzi in the room too! We were concerned that there weren't many people staying there because the parking lot was not very full. However, upon getting up the next morning we realized there were two buses of people staying there. Other than being a bit more than I would've like to have spent for one evening, we both enjoyed staying here and will do so again if we are ever in the area. Breakfast was also very tasty. There were a lot of the bus people there when we arrived and the single attendant did an excellent job of keeping up with the demand!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DaJamaica
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This hotel was extremely quiet. The parking lot was full of cars, and yet I never heard anyone going up and down the halls, no noises whatsoever. The room was clean and beautiful! I had a suite with king bed, jacuzzzi, fridge and microwave. Loved it! There are shopping centers within a mile, and the overall cleanliness of the hotel made it feel just like home. Would definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TL9999
Reviewed August 28, 2013

For a two star hotel, the cleanliness of this room was better than some of the rooms at four star hotels we have stayed at! Am extremely picky when it comes to a clean room and this was excellent! The beds were extremely comfortable and the price was reasonable. The pool is fun for the kids, although it would have been nice to have been informed that the slide only operates from 5pm - 9pm. The kids are allowed to swim to 10pm, why not keep the slide open until at least that? The hotel is right next to a major highway, but no noise from that. Was easy to find. The breakfast was OK - scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, sausage, waffle maker. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Request a room at the end of the hallway next to the stairwell. You only have a neighbor on one sid...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We made a last minute decision to stay overnight in Green Bay for my nieces' graduation party. It was also Packer Family weekend, so all the hotels in town were marked up by $30 to $60 per night. We found an excellent price at the AmericInn. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the bathroom was clean. The kids loved the pool with slide! the only trouble we had was controlling the temp of the room, but I think it was because it was colder out and the air didn't kick in as often as we would have liked. Other than that, we really had a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family