AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$84
$67
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$99
GardenInn.com
$83
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay West(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$92
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$112
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$99
Travelocity
  • Pool
$110
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$89
$80
Priceline
All reviewsthe manager's receptionoff the highwaysausage linksroom was cleanpool areagreat place to staythe breakfast areayogurthotel lobbywould definitely stay here againbasketball hoopeasy accessbay beach amusement parkcomfortable stayin townstaff was friendlyhome away from home
Reviewed July 27, 2013

So based on the ratings on TripAdvisor, I thought this hotel would be nice. I was wrong. First, there was no one at the front desk when we walked in. I called for help, and a guy came up and said they were in the back eating pizza. Nice. We were then checked in to a room and got all of our luggage out and up to the room, opened the door, and SUPRISE!, the room was not even made! I went back to the front desk and again had to call for help. When the guy came to the desk, I told him about the room and he said he would upgrage us for the inconvenience. I thought that was nice. However, the room we were upgraded to seemed to me to be the same layout, etc of the other room. OK, whatever, I just want to unpack and relax. The room (and halls) did not smell clean and or fresh. Our room had stains on many spots on the carpet. We also had no cups (you know, the expensive plastic ones for brushing your teeth, etc). I went back down again and told (another) the front desk person this time and they said that they were going to get the carpets cleaned soon and she handed me some cups and said nothing more. She did not offer to find us a room with clean carpets and seem annoyed that I needed cups. Enough of the room. Now, on to the breakfast the next day. It sucked. The hot entree was some steamed cubed potatoes and shriveled up sausages that I wouldn't feed by dog. The bakery items were lacking (danishes, etc) like they forgot to order them. There was hardly any sugar or sweetener for the coffee and it was lukewarm. Really AmericInn? This is a totally honest review of this hotel and I am not sure why my experience was so poor compared to some of the other reviewers. Did they have an off day???? I will not stay here again and would not recommend it to an enemy.

Room Tip: Here is your tip...don't stay here.
3  Thank 780SteveS
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I can assure you this is not the norm of a stay at AmericInn of Green Bay East and, as a team, we are truly sorry that your stay did not live up to your expectations (or ours).
We take great pride in our hotel & its amenities, and we feel badly when we fall short in the eyes of our guests. I have already discussed your concerns with each staff member involved and we will work very hard to ensure that no other guest has an experience like yours.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel was great! Friendly service, clean lobby, rooms, pool room, breakfast room, and most importantly, our room. We booked a two room suite - so we had a large room with a king bed, large bathroom area, and separate "living room" with pull out couch. This set-up is perfect for our family of four. The room was in great condition, included a large "mini" fridge, microwave, two TVs, dining table w/4 chairs, and lots of space for our family to move around. The oversized hotel pool and waterslide were a hit with our 6-year-old. The breakfast was good (though we would have loved scrambled eggs). The staff was very friendly and always appeared to be working hard to serve guests. We can't say enough good things about this hotel - we would definitely stay here again if we return to the area.

Room Tip: LOVE the Americinn two room suites for our family. It's a great option for adults to stay up a little later after the kids go to bed.
1  Thank lj03
Reviewed July 25, 2013

As always, AmericInn did it again. It is great in every way. We were greeted when we arrived and they offered us the fresh out of the oven "chocolate chip cookies"! Yummy! Told us about the swimming pool hours - 7am to 10pm adults & children, 10pm till midnight - adults only! Wow! Nice to have time with just adults around and relax in the hot tub and have the pool pretty much to yourself. The pool is excellent! Our room was comfortable, clean, and cool to start the stay. Wifi was excellent, easy to get online and stay online. Hotel is pretty much close to everything. If we return to Green Bay, will come here again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great pool...especially for families with kids. Great breakfast bar with waffles ;-) and very good wifi and comfortable, clean rooms. Not to mention plenty of close parking and a workout room, etc. Quiet even though it is close to I 43. The staff is awesome, very helpful with details including a room that would accommodate my elderly mom on the first floor.

Great Rates, easy access to everything yet away from the stadium district so you can check out of football madness when you need to ;-)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Live in Green Bay, but attended a wedding reception at the Ravine so didn’t want to drive home after. Reserved a two room whirlpool suite at a great price. Decor was really nice. Rooms were clean. Comfortable beds. Excellent place to stay in Green Bay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family