“Fun, enjoyable, and will go back again!”
Review of Kastle Park

Kastle Park
Ranked #24 of 59 things to do in Green Bay
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun, enjoyable, and will go back again!”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I went to Kastle Park in August with my family, we are from Madison and decided to check out the place since my kids seemed interested. The staff at the mini golf were friendly, polite, and seemed happy to be there. My son was new to playing mini golf but the staffer I believe her name was shelby or shelly was more than willing to help explain the rules and was so patient with him. We then went over to the go karts and they were nice and explained the rules to the riders. It was my son's first time riding and they made sure to make it as fun as possible. I will be back again when I am in town with my family!

2 Thank sarahsmithson

rochester, mn
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fun mini golf”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We promised our youngest that we would mini golf at some point on our trip to Door County so on our way home we decided to stop here and get in a game. Cost was $6.50 per person, the course was nice and the establishment seemed to have a lot going on, though we only golfed. There were go karts, paint ball, batting cagest, bumper boats, arcade games. Fun place for the kids!

Indianapolis
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“We played a round of minigolf just before...”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We played a round of minigolf just before closing at 9pm. It's an interesting course with some unique holes. It was $13 for two. Since they were closing they gave us free popcorn.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Incredibly Rude Staff! Aweful Experience.”
Reviewed May 3, 2010

We decided to check this place out after a day at Bay Beach across the road. We went on the go karts and were yelled at by the staff many times around the track. We weren't doing anything wrong. We were yelled at to not use the brake so often, who the heck ever heard of such a thing? I accidently pressed the gas pedal before we were allowed to take off and literally only moved half an inch and they yelled "Don't do that again or you will not be allowed back on!" Not just simply said but yelled at me! Excuse me for such a minor mistake that I caught RIGHT AWAY! They were not at all helpful for the younger riders, just expected them to know how to do everything on their own and yelled at them for making mistakes. Don't waste your time or money here there are plenty of other attractions in Green Bay that have friendly staff and actually WANT customers.

I received a response from management about my review and they asked if I went in Oct, the answer is no. That was when I wrote my original review, it posted the date it was written. I went in late August after a day at Bay Beach across the street.

5 Thank AndreaLFields
Milwaukee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“AWEFUL! EXPENSIVE! RUDE!”
Reviewed August 3, 2009

AWEFUL! Don't waste your time and money!‎
Very poorly maintained and unsafe! Not a happy place staff is sad looking and EXTREMELY RUDE! Very dirty bathrooms and concession stands. We left after the first ride because of safety and health concerns. Don't bother even coming here we could tell right away it was bad by the lack of business... very few customers which is probably why it's so poorly maintained.
When my child couldn't hear the staff call out directions the manager came over and yelled at my child! We left after that they will never get our business again!

10 Thank SakiSura