“Go kart fun!”
Review of Kastle Park

Kastle Park
Ranked #23 of 64 things to do in Green Bay
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We loved the go karts. The whole family ride. I rode with my 8 year old and the 12 year old loved it so did dad. :)

There are newer reviews for Kastle Park

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband & I had stumbled upon this a few years ago on a weekend trip to Green Bay and took our family back there this month when visiting again. It has fun stuff for all ages -- go carts are excellent but also mini golf, bumper boats and more......
The prices are a bit steep so maybe try to find a coupon if possible? The Kastle Park is right next to Bay View Amusement Park which is a total hit as well - especially with the little kids and much more cost friendly....
Just be ware not to leave your car parked at Kastle Park when moving over to Bay View Amusement because they might tow it!!

1  Thank jcd1126
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stopped by during our trip to Green Bay. I thought it was pricey for the activities. Geared more towards teenage and up. I had three children with me ages 5, 7 and 8 and was limited to what we could do due to their height requirements.

1  Thank Hawk42Wisconsin
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had a great time at Kastle Park We rode the go carts and played some mini golf. Made us feel like kids again. Staff was also very nice.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Our family stopped here to ride the go karts. Prices were average for go karts in comparrison with two other go karting facilities I have been to. The grounds were very well kept, as well as the track, and the go karts themselves. My 6 year old son has a casted broken arm... the staff was very polite, and accomodating to make sure that he got the same enjoyment out of go karting as everyone else. I was VERY impressed with the staff!!! I would reccomend this attraction to everyone, families with children and those without out. Great fun all around.