“Excellent”
Review of Kastle Park

Kastle Park
Ranked #25 of 66 things to do in Green Bay
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We played miniature golf. Staff was very courteous, respectful, and helpful. The course is fun and well-maintained. They even stayed open late so that we could finish all 18 holes. I would recommend this park to friends and family!!!

2  Thank kringsjm
"arcade games"
"fun place to go"
"across the street"
in 4 reviews
"bay beach amusement park"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed February 19, 2011

I took my son here this past summer to go on the Go-Karts and the staff starting from the concession stand to the track were unprofessional and rude. They were mean to my son and yelling at me that they will kick him off the track if he doesn't drive better. He was doing NOTHING wrong. He was just tall enough to finally drive alone so he drove a little slower than a couple other riders. How is THAT a problem? He was nervous so he took it easy. Give me a break. Yelling at children is beyond rude and uncalled for. I will not return here nor would I recommend anyone take their children here.

9  Thank brida1
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I went to Kastle Park in August with my family, we are from Madison and decided to check out the place since my kids seemed interested. The staff at the mini golf were friendly, polite, and seemed happy to be there. My son was new to playing mini golf but the staffer I believe her name was shelby or shelly was more than willing to help explain the rules and was so patient with him. We then went over to the go karts and they were nice and explained the rules to the riders. It was my son's first time riding and they made sure to make it as fun as possible. I will be back again when I am in town with my family!

2  Thank sarahsmithson
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We promised our youngest that we would mini golf at some point on our trip to Door County so on our way home we decided to stop here and get in a game. Cost was $6.50 per person, the course was nice and the establishment seemed to have a lot going on, though we only golfed. There were go karts, paint ball, batting cagest, bumper boats, arcade games. Fun place for the kids!