“great pizza”

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #97 of 461 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

We went there with a group of ten. This may have been the issue because we waited for every step of the dinner. Really seemed under staffed. Everyone was very nice. The pizza was very good, three people ordered other things and they wished they got the pizza. The other dinners were not very good.

• Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zach is the Bomb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rosatis is my favorite "go to" place when I am looking for a great place to settle inn for the night. The bartenders always remember my preferences and are careful to always recall my favorites. We enjoy the burgers although I know most stop by for pizza. I have always been pleased by the personal service of the staff!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank PetersonMelinda
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Horrible Service, Food Average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner on a Tue evening with my parents and my 2 children. Ordered a pizza, an entree, 1 kids meal and an appetizer. We specifically asked to have the appetizer before the meal And to bring out the kids meal as soon as its ready. The appetizer took over 40 minutes and when she brought it, she offered no plates or napkins (for messy wings). When the server finally returned to check on us 15 minutes later and our appetizer was finished, I asked if the kids meal was coming soon. She stated that it should only be a few minutes. About 15 minutes later all of our food, EXCEPT the kids meal came out. And considering how long everything took to be served overall, we were upset. It was not busy, there were 2 servers and 4 tables. The server apologized but gave some excuse about the kitchen worrying about our pizza and that the buttred noodles take longer. They did nothing to rectify the situation. We will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank cheekydd
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“This Is Real Chicago Style Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I make 2 to 3 trips to Chicago a year. We love the city and love the food. We always hit a great Chicago pizza joint. Rosait's Chicago style pizza is the real deal. It is our go to Pizza in Green Bay.

• Visited February 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Good food, but wait for a coupon.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

Probably the single best menu item at Rosati's is the breadsticks. They are small pieces of bread dough deep fried, sprinkled with garlic parmesean & parsely and served with excellent marinara. The chicago style pizza did not disappoint; we had to wait an extra 15 minutes for it to cook but it was worth it!

Downside: Don't bother ordering the calamari, good luck finding any calamari beneath all the breading. Also, the food is overpriced without coupons which are easy to find. I'd prefer to see them lower their prices and quit sending out so many coupons.

Visited December 2012