All reviews frog slide plae bistro pancake machine cinnamon rolls front desk biscuits and gravy newer hotel pool area first morning in town nice hotel king suite hot tub off the highway breakfast bar hot items quiet room
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

This place is relatively new probably 7 years old and a nice property. Front desk staff were outstanding and the rooms nice, pillows awesome. Nice pool area to relax at. Breakfast was adequate but served the same type of sausage daily, just a thought maybe switch it up once in a while to ham, bacon or another choice. Over all I would go back for sure!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
GMGreenBay, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

karl a,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience. It is great to hear you loved the hotel and pool area. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

lobby was comfortable - we appreciated the fireplace as it was ghastly frigid when we were there. Breakfast is OK...average. Room was on the nicer end of average. Bathroom nicely large. Front desk personnel were extremely helpful, professional and very pleasant. Beds were comfortable. All in all a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMGreenBay, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

zengecko,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience. It is great to hear you loved the hotel on such a cold week! Our team loved hearing that you thought they were so helpful and professional. We look forward to your next trip to Green Bay. See you next time!

Reviewed January 28, 2019

Julie, welcomed us back to the hotel. Our son goes to the University and it was our 4th time staying. Earlier in the day she called since the type of room we booked was sold out. She worked feverishly to get us a room that better suited our stay. Since I'm a Spire Elite member she put us in the Honeymoon Suite. The room was fabulous. The breakfast was great and the pool/whirlpool were great. We will be back for sure!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for letting the world know about your wonderful experience. It is great to hear that you felt Julie went out of her way to make your stay GREAT! We lover our Spire Elite Members and look forward to you next trip back!!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Booked one room for the packers game and had a family emergency come up not even 24 hours after booking it(Friday before the game) and they wouldn’t refund the room or even offer a voucher. Customer service representative seemed to care less. Would not recommend staying at place like this that can’t at least make some sort of accommodation. Typical large chain company with terrible customer service!

Date of stay: December 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Hello aje299,

We recognize your time is valuable and greatly appreciate your feedback. I am terribly sorry your stay was not as great as what we would have wanted it to be. It is IHG’s goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. Don't worry, we'll make sure your comments will not be taken lightly & will be forwarded to the hotel for necessary corrective actions.

I hope you do change your mind and stay with us again. We will be more than happy to provide you the true hospitality experience.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed December 11, 2018

Very accommodating for a family issue. Put us on the first floor and near each other to make sure I could be close to my uncle if an issue arose. I am a smoker and they gave me a room that was on the first floor and close to a exterior door and close to my elderly uncles room for my convenience and the rooms were awesome. Clean and super comfortable. I was totally impressed.

Room tip: I am sure all the rooms are equally clean and comfortable.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for letting the Tripadvisor community know about how much our team cared about making your stay with us great. We hope to see you next time on better circumstances.