All reviews frog slide plae bistro pancake machine cinnamon rolls front desk biscuits and gravy newer hotel pool area first morning in town nice hotel king suite hot tub off the highway breakfast bar hot items quiet room
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2019

Julie, welcomed us back to the hotel. Our son goes to the University and it was our 4th time staying. Earlier in the day she called since the type of room we booked was sold out. She worked feverishly to get us a room that better suited our stay. Since I'm a Spire Elite member she put us in the Honeymoon Suite. The room was fabulous. The breakfast was great and the pool/whirlpool were great. We will be back for sure!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GMGreenBay, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for letting the world know about your wonderful experience. It is great to hear that you felt Julie went out of her way to make your stay GREAT! We lover our Spire Elite Members and look forward to you next trip back!!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Booked one room for the packers game and had a family emergency come up not even 24 hours after booking it(Friday before the game) and they wouldn’t refund the room or even offer a voucher. Customer service representative seemed to care less. Would not recommend staying at place like this that can’t at least make some sort of accommodation. Typical large chain company with terrible customer service!

Date of stay: December 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Hello aje299,

We recognize your time is valuable and greatly appreciate your feedback. I am terribly sorry your stay was not as great as what we would have wanted it to be. It is IHG’s goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. Don't worry, we'll make sure your comments will not be taken lightly & will be forwarded to the hotel for necessary corrective actions.

I hope you do change your mind and stay with us again. We will be more than happy to provide you the true hospitality experience.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed December 11, 2018

Very accommodating for a family issue. Put us on the first floor and near each other to make sure I could be close to my uncle if an issue arose. I am a smoker and they gave me a room that was on the first floor and close to a exterior door and close to my elderly uncles room for my convenience and the rooms were awesome. Clean and super comfortable. I was totally impressed.

Room tip: I am sure all the rooms are equally clean and comfortable.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for letting the Tripadvisor community know about how much our team cared about making your stay with us great. We hope to see you next time on better circumstances.

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

So many hotels in Green Bay but I usually choose IHG properties because I am a Spire. Initially we were given a double double which is, imho, a downgrade from a king. We were given a king handicap suite after much wrangling with front desk. Why the hassle? If all loyalty means to these folks is 500 bonus points then I will pick and choose from amongst all hotels in the area. And any hotel that can’t afford sheets that fit their beds does not warrant my future business.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
GMGreenBay, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

CurtC972,

Thank you for staying with us again and I am sorry for your experience at the hotel. I looked back at your reservation and you have stayed with us at our location many times this year. Thank you. I see you have been upgraded to a King Suite the last 4 times you have stayed with us. On this stay, it appears we did not have "upgrade kings" available on the 3rd floor and our team tried to honor your preference of a high floor for your 3 night stay with a room with two queen beds. I have put a note in your profile that you would prefer to have an upgraded room if available not on the 3rd floor rather than be on the higher floor. Our sheets are the Holiday Inn Express Brand Standard that are found at every Holiday Inn Express across the country. I will look into why they may not have been fitting properly for your stay. I hope you come back to our hotel as you have many times before. Your feedback will allow me to work with our team to ensure that all future guests are delivered better service that we expect to deliver, especially to our loyal Spire Elite Members.

Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Came in for the holidays and spend time with family. Very quick check in. Room was nice and big, lots of room. Very clean. Only thing I noticed was cobwebs on the ceiling and in corners. Breakfast was excellent, although no gluten free options. They should look into that. But there was scrambled eggs, omelettes, sausage patties, bacon, oatmeal, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and all the breads, fruits, etc. Rooms are EXTREMELY quiet. You can’t really hear anything in your room. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018