“Very Clean - Excellent value for the money in Green Bay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Very Clean - Excellent value for the money in Green Bay”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

First time to Green Bay enroute Door County. Stayed there for one night and was overall impressed by the place. Green Bay itself had nothing much to offer other than Packers I presume.

Pros:
1. Very clean and new hotel (as of July 2013)
2. Clean sheets
3. Kiddie pool was great

Cons:
1. Too much chlorine in the pool water
2. Breakfast 'buffet' was not so great - pancake maker was broke and most items needed replenishment
3. Nothing nearby and no views from the room
4. We booked reservations together, but were given separate rooms!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, July 6, 2015
Thank you for your review!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
NJ
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very impressed with the hotel & staff. Everyone went out of their way to make sure that our stay was as pleasant as possible. Angela, who was at the front desk was "super" helpful with suggestions of places we should try. She even printed out driving directions! Large clean rooms & bathrooms were a nice touch. Bar/restaurant was great. They also have a free shuttle to nearby airport. Would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review!

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us... we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Front Desk Manager
Brunswick, Georgia
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I were traveling on vacation and decided on this hotel due to it's location. My wife and I were more than satisfied with our experience. The hotel was clean, the employees were polite and professional, and the breakfast was better than expected.
We got into our room and within a minute, the front desk called and said that due to an error on their part in assigning us a room that had issues (we hadn't even reported) they upgraded our room to a larger suite.
My wife and I had no issues with noise's and the bed was comfortable. Overall, I rate this as excellent and will be staying her again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Travis C
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.

Our staff strives very hard to make sure every guest is satisfied with their experience, and I am pleased to hear that we exceeded yours!

We hope to welcome you back again!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This hotel is in impeccable shape. The staff were all consistently nice and helpful. Robert the manager took care of our special needs with a smile. Overall, this hotel is amazing with cleanliness and great guest service. Great job

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and wonderful amenities!

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Thank you!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The Staff is wonderful, Helpful, and the hotel is spotless. I am a Priority Club Plat member so I stay and Holiday Inn Express' alot. This hotel is in the top 5% of HIE I have ever stayed at. I even got a free room upgrade to a HUGE SUITE! 2 separate rooms, to BIG TV's, couch, Chair, Large bathroom. Seriously this room was bigger than my first apartment.

Great Bistro (rated #1 on Tripadvisor) about 100 yards across street. Breakfast was actually hot and biscuits were actually soft (if you stay at HIE, you know this is rare).

Top Notch, if your in Green Bay, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: My 1st floor room allowed me to hear alot of cars going by, but I did have a corner suite that was a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property.

Our staff is very dedicated and works very hard to ensure that every guest has a wonderful stay, and I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

I hope that should your travels bring you back to Green Bay, you will stay with us again!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I didn’t have reservations. With some coworkers staying here I went to the front desk. The staff was friendly and helpful and even signed me up on their rewards program.

The Green Bay Holiday Inn Express is in the South East areaof Green Bay close to hwy 172 and 43. The hotel is newer and is well kept and clean. The area is also safe.

The stay includes a complimentary breakfast that is more than a continental breakfast. The morning of my stay included bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and more.

My bed was very comfortable. I had no issue with noise.

I found the say to be relaxing and was refreshed and would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelVlogger
Hello!

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our facility!

Welcome to Priority Club!

Brillion, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The facilities and the entire staff was excellent. I have worked in the hotel/hospitality industry and know that at this hotel, the standards are top notch! I booked my rooms 4 months out, and confirmed prior to arriving, and our check-in was seamless, our rooms were above what was expected and we told everyone we saw that weekend that we highly recommended it as "The place to stay"! Very impressed. Thank you to all the staff for helping us have a very enjoyable graduation weekend. Our granddaughters really loved the kiddie pool, and the adults had fun in the big pool too!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Greetings!

I am pleased to see your review of our property.

We do have a wonderful pool area for both kids and adults, and I am happy that you were able to utilize and enjoy it with your family.

I am also glad that our guest rooms were above what you expected, and that your check-in experience was quick and efficient.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future!