“An absolutely excellent Holiday Inn Express” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Chicago, Illinois
“An absolutely excellent Holiday Inn Express”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The Staff is wonderful, Helpful, and the hotel is spotless. I am a Priority Club Plat member so I stay and Holiday Inn Express' alot. This hotel is in the top 5% of HIE I have ever stayed at. I even got a free room upgrade to a HUGE SUITE! 2 separate rooms, to BIG TV's, couch, Chair, Large bathroom. Seriously this room was bigger than my first apartment.

Great Bistro (rated #1 on Tripadvisor) about 100 yards across street. Breakfast was actually hot and biscuits were actually soft (if you stay at HIE, you know this is rare).

Top Notch, if your in Green Bay, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: My 1st floor room allowed me to hear alot of cars going by, but I did have a corner suite that was a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property.

Our staff is very dedicated and works very hard to ensure that every guest has a wonderful stay, and I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

I hope that should your travels bring you back to Green Bay, you will stay with us again!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I didn’t have reservations. With some coworkers staying here I went to the front desk. The staff was friendly and helpful and even signed me up on their rewards program.

The Green Bay Holiday Inn Express is in the South East areaof Green Bay close to hwy 172 and 43. The hotel is newer and is well kept and clean. The area is also safe.

The stay includes a complimentary breakfast that is more than a continental breakfast. The morning of my stay included bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and more.

My bed was very comfortable. I had no issue with noise.

I found the say to be relaxing and was refreshed and would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelVlogger
Hello!

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our facility!

Welcome to Priority Club!

Brillion, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

The facilities and the entire staff was excellent. I have worked in the hotel/hospitality industry and know that at this hotel, the standards are top notch! I booked my rooms 4 months out, and confirmed prior to arriving, and our check-in was seamless, our rooms were above what was expected and we told everyone we saw that weekend that we highly recommended it as "The place to stay"! Very impressed. Thank you to all the staff for helping us have a very enjoyable graduation weekend. Our granddaughters really loved the kiddie pool, and the adults had fun in the big pool too!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Greetings!

I am pleased to see your review of our property.

We do have a wonderful pool area for both kids and adults, and I am happy that you were able to utilize and enjoy it with your family.

I am also glad that our guest rooms were above what you expected, and that your check-in experience was quick and efficient.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future!

Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

PROS: One of the cleanest hotels we've stayed in. The adjoining rooms were a real plus for our large family. The pool was great for kids, big and little. Kiddie pool was perfect for the younger ones. Staff was good too. The beds were okay. Good, save location.
CONS: Room slept 6 people, but there were only 3 towels in the bathroom. Bring your own pillow, the ones in the rooms are way too thick. The pool area is VERY slippery, even when just walking around. We were thankful for the complimentary breakfast, but weren't terribly fond of the choices. The staff, while kind and friendly, isn't child friendly.
It's a hotel for business people and although the pool was great for kids, it seemed as if having our children there was putting them out.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the facility and the many amenities you had to offer.

We find the pool to be a wonderful resource for kids and families! We most certainly welcome our guests from corporate travelers to families looking for a getaway.

I am sorry to hear that you felt our staff was not "kid friendly", we most certainly did not want to give you that impression.

We hope that should your travels bring you to Green Bay, you will stay with us again!

Thank you!

Denville, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Decent enough spot for families...like most Holiday Inn Express locations. The pool looked nice for the kids and the breakfast area was clean. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable so no complaints. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Not much around the hotel but if you need a place to crash it will do the job. If you're looking for "walkable" action then there may be some other better options.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
      Cleanliness
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our property.

I am glad you enjoyed the amenities we have to offer, and you received the excellent service that we provide.

We hope that if your travels bring you to Green Bay again, you will stay with us!

Thanks again!

Medford, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel was great! Very clean, very nice breakfast. Rooms were large w/high ceilings, which made the room look even bigger. Bedding was extremely soft & comfortable. Good pillows (which is rare). Nice pool area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RobertW122, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our property!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that we exceeded your expectations.

I am in full agreement that the pillows we have at the hotel, are in fact, the very best! We get numerous compliments about the pillows as well as the rest of the bedding.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the future!

Thanks again,

Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Again, the folks at Holiday Inn Express Green Bay East have done a great job of taking care of me and my family on our last trip to GB!!! Their service is outstanding and their hotel is top notch. If you're planning a trip to GB, this is the BEST choice by far!!!

Room Tip: Julie at the Front Desk was awesome!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback!

I am glad to see you and your family had a great experience on your visit to Green Bay.

Our staff works very hard and is very dedicated to ensuring our guests are well taken care of during their stay with us.

I hope that you will come back again sometime soon!