“Our favorite local restaurant”
Review of Caffe' Mario - CLOSED

Caffe' Mario
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Caffe' Mario is not under Mario Gallus italian cooking since march 2012.Caffe' Mario is sold to another type of cusine as south America.Sorry to all of the great customers that i can't let you taste roman italian cusine but I will come back in less then a year in Green Bay again, around july 2013Ciao I miss you all. Mario
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Whenever we are looking to entertain someone from out of town, we like to go to Caffe Mario. The place itself is not huge, maybe 10-15 tables, so it feels very relaxed. The first time we visited, I had their special of the night sacchetti stuffed with truffle and cheese. It was quite possibly the best Italian dish I had ever tasted. Our server says they don't make it often, but you could call a few days in advance and the chef might be able to arrange it for you. Their ravioli is always a good choice. Portions are not huge, but if you add on an a la carte salad or soup, you are set for an enjoyable meal. It is a little tricky to find if you are not familiar with it because it is located in a big marina (warehouse looking building) and it does not look like a restaurant should be there. Their entrance is on the river side of the building. Once inside the restaurant the ambiance is light and airy. Definitely check this place out!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

What a great little Italian place down on the riverfront! I didn't know it existed. I've been there for business lunches and would love to take my wife there some late afternoon for vino and antipasto. It has a laid back atmosphere yet I've never had slow service. The food is fresh, healthy and tasty!

The outdoor patio is nice but it could use some design help - making it more inviting. But then, that would take away from it's basic decor. It's much like an Italian bistro - simple and clean.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

The food was superb, the atmosphere was to die for, and the lunch menu was fantastic! I had the fish, which was excellently prepared and tasted so fresh I could hardly believe it. My mentor and I went here to"lunch" and I think we found "our" place! Did I mention they have pistachio gelato? Yummy.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

My friends and I ate here for our half marathon pre-race meal. The server was very friendly and wished us good luck several times. Very cool!! The food was delicious and not too heavy. Everyone loved what they had. If ever in Green Bay again, we'll be back.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Have been to Caffe' Mario several times and have walked away impressed every time. Excellent food with some seasonal dishes, great wine list, and a friendly wait staff. My vote for best Italian in GB,

1  Thank Josh O