“Nice atmosphere”
Review of Republic Chophouse

Republic Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Republic Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 473 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Cherry Street, Pine Street, Walnut Street
Description: Republic Chophouse is the ultimate in steakhouse dining with steak, seafood, chops, casual bar food, and decadent desserts. The moment you walk into our restaurant you know you're in for something different. We are redefining the urban steakhouse with a departure from the "stuffy boy's club" and a swan dive into the energized world of stimulating cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. Our "no problem" philosophy promises the very best in food, service, and atmosphere. Join the Republic.
Necedah, Wisconsin
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My friend and I went for dinner on a weeknight. I enjoyed the atmosphere, casual and trendy. The staff was very attentive. The food was great - especially the bruschetta! I would go again.

• Visited July 2012

Canberra, Australia
“Great place for a steak in Green Bay”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Friend of mine took me here for a steak: an 8 oz. filet cooked perfectly (medium rare) with a balsamic reduction. Tomato bisque is also not bad - bit heavy for my tastes, but still good. Highly recommended for a decent meal in Green Bay with a classy touch to the bar/dining area. I would give the Red Velvet Cake a miss though...MASSIVE serving that would easily serve 4 people and rather bland tasting. (Looks more impressive than it tastes.) Friend was pretty happy with his stock-standard creme brulee.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“I love the Republic”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The Republic Chop House is a place that never ceases to amaze the pallet. We've been going there since it opened, the one thing that we will miss on our return is Chef Abby Steffens light up the world attitude, and that she treated each and every guest like they were best friends.

Visited February 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Ambiance”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife and I went there for our anniversary and our baby sitter canceled on us and we were forced to bring a 2 year old. The staff and fellow patroons were very understanding and we had a great night; one staff member even made sure that our son was entertained when we were eating. I would highly recommend the Chophouse for that reason and they provide a great atmosphere and food to match their service.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a wonderful experience. Steaks were prepared to perfection. Our server was fantastic and I will definately be back!

Visited March 2012