“Wonderful Experience”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We've taken our grandchildren and they really enjoyed the show that the chefs put on. Food is great and prices are reasonable. Only drawback is having to sit with strangers at the same station, but it's still worth the trip.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nakashima's, either place in Green Bay or Appleton, and Katsuya in Appleton. Best sushi we've had. Nakashima's was so busy in Appleton they called into Katsuya for us and we got in no problem.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The kids and I went to Nakashima's to enjoy some Sushi. I have spent the part part of 3+ years in Asia for work, so I know Sushi fairly well. I have to admit, the Spicy Crab Rolls and the Hot in Japan rolls were as good and as FRESH as eating them in Japan. I would never have guessed taht right here in Green Bay WI, you could get such fresh and wonderful Sushi, but they did it. Nice Job!!!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We eat here only on special occasion because of the cost. But I do go often during the week for sushi for 30% off Mon-Thur.

1  Thank Snowwhyt
Reviewed January 17, 2013

If your looking for great entertainment as well as great food, this is the the place for you. The food is fabulous and the cooks are very entertaining. It is an "experience" just to go there.