“Late afternoon best time to go.”

Bay Beach Amusement Park
Ranked #4 of 65 things to do in Green Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The retro charm of Bay Beach includes old-fashioned prices: rides are only 20 cents each.
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have been going to Bay Beach for years. First with my children and now with grandchildren and children visiting our area. The place is clean and the people friendly. Of course you can't beat the prices! I have found that late afternoon is the best time to go. After 4 PM the crowds have gone you you have the place pretty much to yourself. The temperature is also much more comfortable.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Love the Zippin Pippin! Nice place to take the kids or go for a stroll early before the kids arrive.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We have told any and everybody about Bay Beach - can't beat the prices! Even the snack bar was inexpensive!! Definitely returning next summer!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We struggled to find rides my 8 year old son could ride; he was either too big, or too short. Good for people with younger or much older kids. We won't go back for several years

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great fun for kids and not expensive. The addition of the roller coaster is a definite plus. I have been going there since I was young and it continues to be a enjoyable time.