“Motor trip to Duluth”

Super 8 Green Bay Near Stadium
Ranked #15 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Bryon S, General Manager at Super 8 Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Reviewed July 19, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were really pleased with the cleanliness of the entire room as well as all observed areas of the motel. All staff encountered were friendly and helpful. The only negative was the ham and cheese "pockets?" for breakfast. The coffee was great though!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Bryon S, General Manager at Super 8 Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Green Bay Super 8 Airport/Stadium. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I'm really glad to hear that your room was really clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the staff so that they will know that all their hard work is being apreciated. My staff and I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Hotel is super clean and well-managed. We have always enjoyed our stays there. Nice touch every night with fresh popcorn! The only disappointment is the hot entree for breakfast in the morning. The best one is the breakfast sandwich, but they only offer it once a week on Mondays. Wish it could be more often.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Bryon S, General Manager at Super 8 Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Marsha, thank you so much for your recent stay at the Green Bay Super 8. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the fresh popcorn during your stay.

As for the breakfast, we do have a rotation of 4 featured hot items, which means that one of the items will only be offered one time during the week. But we will definitely look into mixing up the rotation more.

Thanks again for all the feedback. My staff and I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I checked into my room and the front desk gal was wonderful. Very typical of Wyndham training and not to mention, very welcoming. The check in was fast and I was at the business room that I requested. This is where things turned the other way....

I walked through the door of my room and it smelled terribly of smoke. I was mad but tired so I just sat down and started returning emails. By the way, the internet is great. When I was making myself comfortable, I noticed it was terribly hot in the room. I went to turn on the a/c and it was all on a main control on the way. It was very difficult to get running but I finally did and the smoke smell did tend to go away.

The rooms are very nice and clean. The TV is old but worked very well. I am just spoiled with the new thin TV's. I had some milk and water for the refrigerator that I requested and when I went to put my thing in it, much to my dismay, it was unplugged... I am as Eco-friendly as the next guy but having the fridge on and having the a/c on a motion sensor kept me from giving this property any more than just average.

I would stay here again but I would ask if they would turn on the A/C and fridge prior to my arrival. It was 94 degrees outside and about the same in the room and it took half the night to cool it down. Same thing with the fridge, not fun for a business traveler.... Give this place a try but make a call before checking in and give some reminders...............

Room Tip: I always ask for a room on the first floor next to a door so that I do not have to cart all my compu...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Bryon S, General Manager at Super 8 Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Don, thank you so much for your stay with us. I apologize about the smoke smell in the room. We work very hard to get the smoke smell out of the room when we have a guest who breaks our rules and smokes in the room, but we obviously needed to do a better job in your room. I will be sure to pass your comments on to housekeeping so that we can make sure to do a better job next time.

As for the air conditioning, our rooms are set so that even if nobody is in the room, the AC should turn on to prevent the room from getting too hot. Obviously the thermostat in your room wasn't set correctly and I do apologize for that. My staff and I will have to do a double check all of our rooms so this situation doesn't repeat itself. Again, I apologize that your room was so hot when you checked in.

Also, thank you for your thoughts on the refrigerators. This is definitely something I will need to discuss with my staff and see if we can make sure that all refrigerators are plugged in when a room is reserved for that night.

Thank you for all your feedback, and thanks again for staying with us. My staff and I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We would definitely stay here again. While Super 8 is known for value, this property added service with a smile and quality as well. The staff was very helpful and friendly... especially the breakfast gal, Amy, and the morning desk gal whose name is Mary Pat, I think. We felt safe here and comfy. The refrigerator in the room is a nice amenity. While there aren't microwaves in the room in this motel, there are 3 in the breakfast area and the staff willing to help out there. ("Service with a SMILE!")
Although we didn't take advantage of it, we saw other guests walking across to the Denny's. The property was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Christina, thank you so much for you stay at the Green Bay Super 8. I can't wait share your excellent feedback with my staff. It is so good to hear that the staff was so helpful and friendly. My staff and I can't wait to see you back here the next time you are in the area.