See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I was asked to stay at the Delta for one night to spend time with my grandchildren. I was amazed how beautifully it was decorated since the new owners took over after it changed from a Radisson. The clerks were very friendly and accommodating. I was however a bit confused trying to find my room. I had to weave my way through various hallways and walk through several doors since they have sections of rooms in what I would call cubicles. Finally I found my room and was pleasantly surprised as to how tastefully it was decorated. However, the room is quite small. It would be fine for just 2 people but we had adults with children. We paid over $170 for a night and for a pool side room that has easy access to the pool rather than walking around to use your room key to get into the pool. Unfortunately there is no ice room so the bottom floor patrons have to walk down to the barroom to get ice. The pool has a slide, a separate swim pool area for those who just want to swim away from the slide, a hot tub and a darling 0 depth pool for toddlers. They had 2 life guards on the pool premise. Which I highly appreciated! However, the two young men sat side by side and just talked and I don’t recall them looking back at the free swimming pool area. They did, however, concentrate on the slide area. Once I saw one of them walk over and behind the toddler pool area. The pool area is painted a grey color with bright lights. It’s a bit “gloomy” looking. Overall my experience was okay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank stoogeg3
DeltaGRBGM, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Thank you for your detailed feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

I'm a local resident and recently had a bathroom remodel, so my aunt and I stayed at the Delta until we had a functioning bathroom. We stayed before their grand opening so some of the amenities were not available quite yet, but that did not subtract form our stay.
The rooms were very nice and newly remodeled. Giant TV. The room reminded me of the JW Marriott we stayed at in New Orleans a bit with the set-up.
GIANT pool. Almost looked like a YMCA with a slide and large lap pool.
Like other Delta Hotels, no microwave in the rooms which was a bummer but we pretty much ate at the hotel or walked to a local restaurant.
The staff was great, we spoke with most of the front desk while we stayed and they were professional and efficient.
Definitely would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank gothlingandangel
DeltaGRBGM, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Its great to hear that you had an enjoyable experience, we pride ourselves on our hospitality. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

We visited this weekend for a gymnastics tournament and the kids were so glad we stayed here. The pool was a great place for them to unwind after the events and the restaurant was amazing! We will be visiting here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Gymnastic920
DeltaGRBGM, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Thank you for the great feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I’m happy to say that I enjoyed my stay in this really unique property in Green Bay. I have started to travel to the area frequently and this property is on the top of my list. Great staff and great place to hang out.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank LightlyTravled

We hope you will choose to stay with us on your next visit! Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

Having stayed at Delta Hotels in Canada and Baltimore, this property was a total disappointment. Originally built as a Ramada Inn in the mid-70s, the bathrooms here are tiny and the elevator is slow. The PTAC (heating and air conditioning) unit in our room cycled on and off all the time, even when it was turned off (!) and there was no way to keep the fan running constantly, either, which we usually do to mask hotel noises.
On the upside, the bed and pillows were comfortable and the shower was good. Too bad we didn't get much sleep with that horrendous unit cycling on and off all the time.
Now with over 30 brands, Marriott needs to get its act together regarding differentiation and consistency. This "Delta" hotel was more like a Hampton Inn without the free breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Harry_Gein
DeltaGRBGM, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback we will look into the room issue you experienced. We know how valuable a good nights sleep is and want to ensure no guest has that experience when staying in this room in the future.