2,142 results
All reviews sleep number attached casino pine tree grill noodle bar oneida casino breakfast buffet nice stay staff was friendly packer game lambeau field airport gambling wedding shuttle packers whirlpool gb
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years. I reserved my room weeks ahead of time and asked for a room close to the casino letting them know the reason for my request is that I'm recovering from a total hip replacement. When I arrived, I was told the only rooms they had were on an upper floor not near the elevator. After explaining that I was told I could have a room close to the casino, she looked and found one pretty close (although I know there are rooms much closer). The bathroom could have used a good cleaning. There was dirt in the corners throughout. However, the rest of the room was very nice and very clean. Other than these two things, I really do like this the hotel. All staff that I came in contact were helpful and friendly. Since I consider these things minor, I will stay at the hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2019

I was to have a handicap room or a regular room with a recliner it was neither. After several calls to front desk nothing was done or delivered. No breakfast was offered to me. Employees did not seem to care if you were happy or not. Very sad.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It saddens us finding out that your stay was anything less than pleasing due to the issues with the room, the staff and the breakfast policy you encountered at that time. We understand exactly how you must have felt then. Our team strives very hard to ensure all guests are fully catered to and we sincerely apologize if we ever fell short of your expectations. Your comments are highly valued and will be used for the improvement of our services and facility. We hope that you can reconsider another stay with us in the future.

Reviewed April 23, 2019