Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$94
$89
Aloft.com
$82
Country Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
Hotels.com
$99
GardenInn.com
$83
Country Inn
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$94
Priceline
$136
$110
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$73
$67
Travelocity
$70
$67
Priceline
Hotel J Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
  • Breakfast included
1,827 results
All reviewssleep numbercasino attachedpine tree grillnoodle baroneida casinonice hotelwedding receptiongreat roomwould stay againstaff was friendlygreat place to staynice staypacker gamelambeau fieldairportgamblingbingo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2008

It's been a while since I have been to Green Bay and I have to say that the Radisson is a totally different hotel then when I was there last. Very nice and clean with a good staff and plenty of dining options. The hotel is connected to a casino but during the week I do not think the crowds are problem. I was there on a Tuesday Night (after the Packers hosted the Vikes on Monday Night Football) and it wasn't crowded. In addition to the 2 or 3 restuarants, and the casino, the hotel bar/lounge is very good as well. Typical hotel fare and drinks plus a ton of TVs and a few video games. Make sure you sign up for the package deal(s) as they come with great coupons for drinks, breakfast, etc.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2008

We chose the Radisson for a one night stay during a longer driving trip and were not disappointed. The room was quite large and sleep number bed (once it was adjusted) quite comfortable. The bathroom had its own electric heater/fan with thermostat, a nice touch. Also, a permanent night light was by the floor in the bathroom so there was no problem in the dark. The hotel adjoins the casino and is a convenient, however confusing, walk. The whole complex involves lots of turns and hallways, some of which could use additional signage. Check in was OK, but the clerk was not the normal smiling, welcoming type that you would expect and, due to the odd configuration of the property, a building diagram would have been helpful, but not offered. The rooms are located in "Tower One" and "Tower Two", but each is only six stories high...guess it's a tower for Green Bay. Both wired and wireless internet are offered for free. The wired connection was fast. A free breakfast buffet was included and was quite good with many choices...much better than the typical free hotel breakfasts.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2008

I came on this site today to see what people had to say about this hotel. I stayed here in 2006 & I had a great time & loved it. I was looking for another place to go away for July 4th & 5th and looked on here and there were some really bad reviews about the other 2 places I was considering. This place was great the buffet was great contrary to what other people said and being a smoker did not of course mind the smoke. About 5 people just complained (alot) about the smoke. Well don't get me started about people who don't smoke cause I can go on for days especially the ones in casinos. They see you smoking, sit next to you then wave there hands all around & cough. What's up with that? Go to Illinois to gamble where you can't smoke. That's why I go to Wisconsin & Indiana usually now since the law. How about the non-smokers with children who take them to the pools & allow them in the whirlpools (some with diapers) when there clearly is a sign that says children under 15 not allowed in the whirlpool. How bout the older kids running & splashing at the pools when I just came to relax, have a whirlpool & swim after a long day??? So non smokers go to Marriott Hotels where there is no smoking & quit complaining about the smoke in hotels & keep your children out of the whirlpools. I loved my room & the lounge & the whole casino. I am booking my stay here right now and know I will have a great time. Is there a beach in Green Bay? Just wondering. Sorry just had to get that out especially after coming home from Laughlin & Vegas. (way too many kids at the Harrah's pools but they have an all adult one-yea!)

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2008

My husband and I purchased a Green Bay Packers game package and stayed at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center for two nights. We flew into the airport across the street, and the hotel shuttle picked us up and dropped us off with no problems. Our room was very nice with a king sized bed. We also enjoyed the breakfast and dinner buffets. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. We gamble on occasion, so when we read the Oneida Casino was attached to the hotel, we chose the Radisson over all the rest. The smell of cigarette smoke was not a problem unless you stood right next to the smoking section in the lobby. I would definitely stay here again for our next Packers game!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2008

Large hotel, with a busy staff at check in times. But when you do get them they will do what it takes to help you. As noted the beds are these "Sleep Number" beds. Wife always wanted to try one, neither of us were impressed. If you always wanted to try one for a nite give it a try, Kind of a fancy air bed with a pump to change firmness.
The sheets and pillows and padding over bed were very nice quality.

Fast internet connection wireless or wired. (cable in desk drawer). If you like a casino it is here, huge, busy and ready for your $'s. They built this place with them, and want more. It is run by the local Tribe.

Most staying at the hotel get a buffet breakfast with the room or its about $9.00 if you get a heavy discounted corp. rate without the breakfast. Get a Players card and get a discount on the Breakfast. and other meals. ( you don't have to play to get one). It was a simple breakfast, cooked to order eggs, fried pre made french toast sticks (Not for me), fruit, rolls, and the like.

Large indoor pool seems to have lots of kids playing, Overall, a nice place.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business