“Plenty of amenties, average hotel room”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed March 12, 2014

just recently stayed at this property. I stayed for one evening. I obtained this property through Hotwire. I probably would have not chosen this property otherwise or paid the regular room rate. It is rated a 3.5 stars. I would give it a 3 star rating and that is only because of all the amenties. I would give the actual hotel room a 2.5 star rating.

The hotel is directly located across from the Austin Straubel International Airport. Oneida Bingo & Casino is connected to the hotel. They have an indoor pool and whirpool. They have a couple of restuarants to dine at. We did not visit the casino, use the pool area, or dine at any of the restuarants. I am not able to review those, but they are available to guests.

Our hotel room was clean. We were supplied with 2-16 oz bottles of water, which are free. The room does have free wi-fi, which I used. The wi-fi was fast and it was nice not being charged additional fees to use. The rooms have Sleep Number beds, which I found to be comfortable. I wish the room would have had a fridge and microwave. That is typically a must have for me when I stay at hotels. The room was super dark. The lighting was very dim. One thing that really bothered me was that the vanity was right next to the door. So if my husband came into the room unannounced and I was getting ready guests would be able to see me. The walls are paper thin. I seriously thought someone was in my room when I was showering. It turned out to be the guests next door. You can also hear anyone that walks by your room very clearly.

Check-in and check-out was fast and super easy. I had issues with parking. The hotel was very busy so finding parking was difficult. I usually don't mind walking, but I am about 8 months pregnant. Another thing I noticed was that the carpeting throughout the resort and on the elevators were filthy. It could have been that dirt showed up more easily because the carpeting is purple. The hotel is also showing some signs of wear and tear. Nothing major, however.

I'm not sure if I would stay here again or not.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,802)

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin! The breakfast buffet was included in our hotel price! The buffet was fabulous! The selection was healthy and delicious! We will be back with smiles!

Room Tip: We received a great room rate which included breakfast buffet. We used some of our points to includ...
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice hotel for a decent price. Lobby smells very strong of smoke as it is attached to casino. sit down restaurant is really not very good for simple foods like a burger and a salad. the rooms were clean and in great condition.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The hotel was very nicely decorated and the room was comfortable. We asked for a room with a refrigerator and they were happy to accommodate. The only negative was that the room had a strange odor that hit you every time we walked through the door. I had a cinnamon jar candle with me, so we burned that to mask the odor. It wasn't smoke, I just can't really describe the scent.

The hotel is attached to the Oneida casino, which was fun. It is a long walk from the hotel to get to the gaming area, but I didn't mind the walk. I ate in the restaurant twice and the food was good.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This property is nice, there are doing some construction on the casino end of the property that should be completed summer 2014. Staff was very nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The location is ok, it is across from the airport.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The room was just OK. It served our purposes for a short visit mixing business and pleasure. Check in and out was quick and easy. Even though it has a temperpedic adjustable bed, I didn't find it comfortable. There was a large number of lamps but even turning on every single light available in the room it was still dark. Now let's get to the real issue for us women. The lack of lighting in the bathroom was so apparent. I found it extremely difficult to apply make-up and style my hair because I just couldn't see. No magnifying mirror either. There are no additional mirrors in the bedroom making it even harder to try to get ready together for the day and even worse when trying to "dress-up" for an evening out. After all when you are on a "short" trip for pleasure you would like to think you look nice. Walk out of the room and go to a "public" bathroom and that's when you realize what you couldn't see in the room. The temperature in the room was very difficult to control making it either too warm or too cool. So, if you have the same priorities I do, there are a lot of other hotels in the area to choose from. Good Luck!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Cameo3777,

I am truly sorry to hear about your disappointment with the lighting in our rooms.

In our rooms we installed florescent lights to do our part in being a greener hotel. We do have portable lamps available if you need additional lighting.

In the future, please call the front desk if you would like to have a lamp brought to your room.

We thank you for choosing our hotel and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights over Super Bowl weekend. The hotel was clean and welcoming. We traveled with a group of family and friends so they gave us a group rate. Our accommodations were clean and well furnished. The internet access was really good and I was able to keep up on e-mail easily. We ate at the Pine Tree restaurant both Sat night and Sunday morning; the food was delicious. My sister ate at the Purcell lounge and her food was great too. We used the hot tub and were pleasantly surprised that it was clean and stocked with towels. All in all it was a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family