“Great stay!”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed here on a Sunday night after a Packer game. They allowed us to check in early in the day at no extra charge. We took a shuttle bus to the game which picked us up right in front. The room was spacious and clean. Front desk staff friendly & efficient. Price was steep for one night but that is how it is in Green Bay when there is a football game!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stonehouseowner
Write a ReviewReviews (1,810)

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights for a corporate training session. I tried to take a taxi from the airport, but the taxi driver told me they have a free shuttle (now that's something you don't hear everyday - an honest cab driver!) I called for the shuttle from baggage claim and he was there in less than 5 minutes. Check in was swift and the employees were all super nice. The room was nice and clean. The only drawback was no fridge and horrible Time Warner wi-fi (which was fixed by the 3rd night). The Sleep Number bed was a nice perk! The bar and grill had decent food and a good selection of beers both on tap and in the bottle. The training room was nice (wi-fi was excellent there) and the hostess assigned to take care of us was awesome (she reminded me of my grandmother - she was super nice!). The casino attached to the hotel was fun and had some nice drink specials at the bar. The only drawback was that it was super smokey in there. I left up $138 and a coworker left up $1600. The free shuttle back to the hotel was nice too. I wish I would have hit the hot tub (open 24/7 except Friday and Saturday nights) and that there was a free breakfast.

Room Tip: I always like a top floor for both the view and for quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you would like a great place to stay in Green Bay Radisson Hotel and Conference Center is the place! There is a pub and restaurant both have great food. The staff always made sure our every need was met and always greeted up with a smile and a hello. The kids loved spending time in the pool area which on the day we were there was open 24/7. My husband took advantage of the Casino and golf both of which are very close. I can appreciate the rooms, the sleep number beds were AMAZING, everything was neat and clean. The rooms were so spacious!! The Management there have even took the time to consider the soap they have. My husband was so impressed he had to ask what it was. If your flying into Green Bay or just looking for a weekend getaway this is the place!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2013

the decorations in the lobby were outdated. but the rooms in Tower 2 are extremely nice, comfortable beds. the pool was small for the size of the building and so was the exercise room. the banquet halls were very nice. the staff were very helpful.

Room Tip: Make sure you book your room in Tower 2
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed here one night in October 2013 and I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my room. I started to lower my expectations upon arrival. The decor was outdated and there were quite a few casino attendees wandering around. Checking was smooth and friendly. My room was in tower 1 on the 2nd floor. I was happy when I opened the door. It was a large room, update decor, a king bed, a couch, and plenty of room to stretch out. Bathroom was clean and the water pressure was strong and hot. The sleep number bed was very comfortable and the entire room looked well kept and smelled clean. The hotel was quiet and I slept well. I took advantage of the free shuttle to the airport the following morning at 5 am. They were there promptly. The locating is great if you have a flight out of Green Bay. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Tower 1 rooms were nice. Away from the casino and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson for our last night in Wisconsin and wanted to be by the casino. Staff was super friendly, hotel very clean, comfortable. Rooms extremely nice. Easy to walk to the casino through the hotel. We did not try the restaurants or any pool/spa area. Very nice hotel and would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have stayed at the Radisson many MANY times. The service, accomodations, atmosphere are always the same....wonderful. Although its not a new hotel by any means, it always is clean, and the staff is very welcoming. They often have Stay and Play deals where (if there isn't a Packer game in town) you can get match plays, or other goodies by simply inquiring. A friends weekend with a hotel weekend stay and the match plays, dinner coupons, beverage coupons, etc...the grand total was $15 for each of us. UNBELIEVABLE! I will go back again and again, even if when I leave I'm not always gifted from the casino. Thanks for a nice time Radisson.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends