“Nice surprise”

Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed here one night in October 2013 and I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my room. I started to lower my expectations upon arrival. The decor was outdated and there were quite a few casino attendees wandering around. Checking was smooth and friendly. My room was in tower 1 on the 2nd floor. I was happy when I opened the door. It was a large room, update decor, a king bed, a couch, and plenty of room to stretch out. Bathroom was clean and the water pressure was strong and hot. The sleep number bed was very comfortable and the entire room looked well kept and smelled clean. The hotel was quiet and I slept well. I took advantage of the free shuttle to the airport the following morning at 5 am. They were there promptly. The locating is great if you have a flight out of Green Bay. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Tower 1 rooms were nice. Away from the casino and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Roswell, GA
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson for our last night in Wisconsin and wanted to be by the casino. Staff was super friendly, hotel very clean, comfortable. Rooms extremely nice. Easy to walk to the casino through the hotel. We did not try the restaurants or any pool/spa area. Very nice hotel and would definately stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have stayed at the Radisson many MANY times. The service, accomodations, atmosphere are always the same....wonderful. Although its not a new hotel by any means, it always is clean, and the staff is very welcoming. They often have Stay and Play deals where (if there isn't a Packer game in town) you can get match plays, or other goodies by simply inquiring. A friends weekend with a hotel weekend stay and the match plays, dinner coupons, beverage coupons, etc...the grand total was $15 for each of us. UNBELIEVABLE! I will go back again and again, even if when I leave I'm not always gifted from the casino. Thanks for a nice time Radisson.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Beautiful hotel with a very friendly staff. Lovely room that was a free upgrade. Very clean with a Sleep Number bed that was perfect. I love bedding that doesn't use that nasty old bedspread. Here you have a clean sheet on the top and bottom of the comforter. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. All they can say is no.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Garson ON
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Our room was clean and large. It was very comfortable as well. The staff are amazing. Attached to this complex is the casino....something to do that is also fun. The bar and restaurant also nice.
We had been here a couple of times before and when in the area we always stay here. I would recommend to anyone to stay at the radisson in Green Bay .

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We love staying at this hotel when we go to Green Bay. We are always checked in and given certain upgrades/ advantages according to our preferences. I feel like they know us! The rooms are so comfortable! (sleep number beds, comfy pillows, down comforter, and the "works" in amenities, like fridge, etc...) We usually stay here when we go to the attached casino. They could use a new restaurant though -- don't like the Pine Tree Grill at all. The casino has been very greedy lately, so we don't stay as often as we used to. But the Radisson is a great place for either leisure or business.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Georgia M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a nice hotel with a friendly staff. The rooms are clean and spacious-- and the sleep number bed is a big plus. However, the internet access/speed is horrendous. I travel frequently for work and nothing is more frustrating than slooooow internet service. It was nearly impossible for me to send an email and wait for a web page to load. This is unacceptable. I want to warn others who may consider staying here that this is an issue. Outside of the internet connection and speed, this is a nice hotel that would have otherwise had a great rating. Unfortunately, the next time I am in town for business I will not be staying here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jexi2013
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Jexi2013,
Thank you for your review of our hotel.
I would like to let you know that we are working with Time Warner to correct the problems with the internet problem that you encountered. The slow speeds are not typical. On my i-phone, I typically have a download speed of over 5mb throughout the hotel.
If you would contact me with the room you were in it would be great if I could give the location of your room to Time Warner.

Thanks you once again for reviewing our hotel.