“We got married here September 6th”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Green Bay, WI
“We got married here September 6th”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I loved every single thing about our experience with this hotel. I started communicating with the staff more than a year and a half ago regarding arrangements for our wedding. Every single person I spoke with was helpful, accomodating and easy to work with. Our wedding was in the Turtle/Bear rooms of the conference center and everything was absolutely beautiful! They did everything I asked! The food was amazing and we got tons of compliments. The staff asked before doing anything which was very nice. We recieved a complimentary room for getting married there which was a suite
And was large and very nice. We had champagne and strawberries waiting for us when we got back! The room was clean and more than accomodating. The sleep number bed and water pressure in our shower were amazing! As a wedding gift they gave us another stay in a suite and champagne snd breakfast. Awesome! We loved everything about our experience with Radisson snd will highly recommend to others!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Darien, Illinois
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is designed in a rustic mountain lodge type of building. It really is gorgeous. The staff is also extremely friendly; there are managers/supervisors walking around asking guests if their stay is going good. I think the main attraction of this hotel is not the airport (like so many other hotels close to the airport), but the casino that is attached to the hotel. It is a fairly large casino with free (non-alcoholic) drinks and cheap food, as you would expect in a good casino. They do allow smoking in the casino, so if you are adverse to that, you may have some issue; however, the hotel and casino are so far apart, you would never know they allow smoking if you didn't go to the casino. The hotel was hosts a Manager's reception with free alcoholic drinks and hor d'oeuvres for a couple of hours in the evening. The room itself was a standard room with bed, bath, TV, and sofa. However, the they have a Sleep Number bed which was pretty cool. The biggest downfall of this hotel was the smell that was lingering in the rooms; it smelled like old gym socks were hiding under the bed. I had a colleague traveling with me as well, and his room smelled the same. This is why the two stars; what good is a hotel without a comfortable room, and the room was made quite uncomfortable with the smell. Overall, this hotel has great potential but I think there is a reason why it is not the number 1 hotel in Green Bay; the building itself can make it number 1.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ChutTheGuy
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Chut theGuy,
Thank you for the mostly positive comments that you had to say about our hotel. I am truly glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am sorry about the odor that you experienced in your room during your stay. I can assure you that this is not typical of our rooms.
If you would be able to contact me, I would truly appreciate it so that we can have the problem in the room you stayed in corrected.
Thanks again for the comments and staying with us!
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have been going to this Radisson for many yrs. the staff is excellent, many have been there for
A long time and recognize us. The rooms are spotless, and food great. On site bar is a good place
To relax. When in Green Bay, we always choose the Radisson

Room Tip: Check out the towers
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love having you at our hotel and look forward to your next visit with us! If there is anything that I can assist you with, please contact me at steve.ninham@rhccgb.com

Have a great week!

Steve Ninham
Oregon,WI
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were here for the Labor Day weekend. Check in was very quick and the room was laid out nicely, with a marble floor as you walk in, and a very roomy rest room with night light. Also had a sleep number bed. In room coffee was a single serve type that was one of the better tasting I've had. Room was quiet and we never had to wait for an elevator. There are lots of nice places to sit down in the lobby area. We did not use the cafe, but if you walk past the convention center to the casino area, they have a snack bar that's reasonably priced. There's an Asian noodle place in the casino that's very good as well. The staff was friendly and gave us a late checkout, too. Will stay here again when coming to Green Bay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I wish I could give a better rating but my stay was cut short by a burst water main outside of the property. The management shut down all the casino venues and the hotel for sanitary reasons. They gave us the option of checking out without charge because they didn't know when the city would have the problem fixed. We came mainly for the casino and decided to leave and come back another time. We had a double room with sleep number beds. They looked comfortable with the feather bed on top. There were plenty of channels available on TV which we watched for about 30 minutes before leaving. The amenities were nice and I especially liked the creamy soap bar. The shuttle from the old casino to the hotel was quick and convenient. I wish we could have spent the night so I could give a more thorough review, but the short stay I had was still nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I apologize for the situation that you encountered at our hotel due the the city shutting down the water. I understand what that is like since I had experienced something similar in my travels. Fortunatley the water came on after 45 minutes but the damage was already done.

Please email me during your next visit with us and I will offer you an upgrade as well as some additional amenities. You are a valuable customer to us and are the reason why we are in business. Contact me personally at steve.ninham@rhccgb.com

Steve Ninham
Skokie, Illinois
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The hotel is located across the street from Austin Straubel International Airport. I would've given them 5 stars but the first receptionist I spoke to when I called to get picked up did not tell me that the I was to wait for the Casino shuttle and not a Radisson van. I had to call back after waiting for 30 minutes.

Other than that the rest of my experience was very pleasant. The lobby was spacious with a unique set of stairs, sunken bar and had good ambient lighting. There's a sit down restaurant, a bar and then there's the casino's Asian noodle place. The Casino's floor still allows smoking so be prepared for that.

The hotel and restaurant staff was very helpful and engaging. They will go out of their way to make you comfortable and they do try to get you to smile. The room had plenty of space and may I say that the sleep number bed was AWESOME.

Room Tip: Ask to not be looking out to the casino's parking garage, lights glare into your room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed in Tower Two.... from the greeting of the staff to our departure, everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. From the lobby to the elevator to our room, everything was modern and clean and we enjoyed trying the sleep number bed. The breakfast buffet was totally awesome. I would rate the hotel exceptional in ALL the areas that we used but, unfortunately, I made an error in the scale of the hotel survey. If you take the survey, be careful and make sure you mark the correct side.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple