“Very Nice for a Radisson”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Cincinnati
“Very Nice for a Radisson”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Have to admit that I don't stay at Radisson very often. But, was attending a conference and the conference was at the hotel so it was convenient enough. I was reasonably impressed. Nice Tuesday evening "manager reception" with free food and drinks, friendly staff, a business center with a color copier/printer that's free to use, and decently clean and comfortable rooms.

I don't care for "Sleep Number" beds so that feature of the hotel didn't impress me much and the restaurant was okay but not great, so maybe a couple of criticisms there. But, overall, decent value and very convenient to the airport (which is right across the street).

I would have given it a full "5" rating but upon arrival I called to see how to get to the hotel from the airport and was told to walk across the street. I would have expected a shuttle even though it is pretty close since, had it been raining or snowing, I would have been cold and/or drenched.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
WI
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I arrived Monday, April 22 in the evening. Check-in took less than 5 minutes, and I was on my way. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. My room was clean and in order upon entry. The sleep number bed was an awesome surprise.

I had a night cap in the bar by the lobby. The bartender was very accomodating and friendly. The drinks are reasonably priced.

The conference facilities were fine. The food was so-so for the three day conference. I am not sure if it was hotel food or if it was catered in. The food service at the conference was very efficient.

The last night of my stay, there was a very strong sewage smell. Not sure about that. There was constant security outside, so I always felt safe as a female staying at the hotel.

Overall, i was pleased with the service and cleanliness of my room and common areas.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center, Green Bay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will look forward to your next visit!

Steve Ninham
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Here we are sitting in the lobby waiting to get into our room still an hour after check in even though we booked our room in advance, the front just told us room wasnt ready but would take our number and call us when it was ready.

• Stayed April 2013
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear mrandmissl,

I am truly sorry to hear that your room was not ready when you arrived at the hotel. Unfortunately, there are times where the specific room you are requesting may not be ready for many different reasons.
If you would like to contact me directly at the hotel at 920-494-7300, it would be a pleasure to personally discuss your specific situation with you.
De Pere, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just finished a 2 night,3 day stay and you might want to think twice before you stay there.The hotel on the outside was fine but I made an advanced reservation for our anniversary believing nothing would go wrong and i was wrong. Not only was the room not available or ready, the front desk made no effort to find out why, maybe how much longer the wait would be, nothing. Then, they said,"well, we can put you on another floor". If i wanted an elevator on our anniversary i would have not requested a ground floor, if i wanted to take my wife with a disability on her anniversary on an elevator i would have not requested the ground floor. Frustrated with the whole situation, we took the lemons they gave us and made lemonade. Visitors beware.

Room Tip: Pick another one
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Spiderman88,

I am very sorry to hear about you not being able to get checked into the room that you had requested when you came to check in. We do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, but unfortunately there are times when we are unable to do so due to the room being occupied the evening before.

If you would like to contact me directly at the hotel at 920-494-7300, it would be a pleasure to discuss in greater detail, the specifics of your stay.
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Been coming to Green Bay a couple times a year for the past few years & stay here each visit. It is right across the street from airport & 10 min to downtown/Lambeau Field. The hotel is nice, and is connected to Oneida Casino. The complex has 4 restaurants, Starbucks, pool, sauna, small gym and a convenience store. The staff are always friendly and the rooms clean. Great to have so much entertainment without having to drive. I could "nitpick" any hotel but overall this is a great place to stay wen in Green Bay.

• Stayed April 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for you great feedback regarding the Radisson Hotel Green Bay! I am glad to hear that you have a great experience every time you come to our hotel. Please feel free to reach out to my next time you visit with us since I would enjoy meeting you. My email is steve.ninham@rhccgb.com

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Steve Ninham
Rochester, MN
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Returned to this Location after a couple of years and found the Room to have been recently remodeled with new carpeting, bathroom, etc. Room was very clean and Staff were especially
nice and willing to help. The Wireless Internet signal was very good at both the far end of the
Hotel and in the Conference Rooms near the Casino on the other side of the Complex. There is
a large Casino on site that is OK, but does not appear to have a "Smoke Free" area, so you have
to get used to that. Otherwise, the Mangers and Staff at the Pine Tree Rest. were very good and
attentive, and the food was served in Buffet style for Breakfast and also for our Group at Lunch.
The Conf. Dinner food was good as well. I have stayed at this location at least 8 times, and have
never had any troubles.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Menasha, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I spent 3 nights and 4 days at the hotel just to relax and enjoy the casino. We had a king room and got a great deal on it. The room was quite nice, big chairs, big work desk, big bathroom, nice TV, the bed adjustment was not working, the whole system was dead. The mattress was stiff and sometimes hard to sleep on, I woke up multiple times because of it. But it wasn't that big of a deal. The hotel was clean, staff friendly and there was a lot of things to do in the hotel and around the city.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple