“Check in problems”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Here we are sitting in the lobby waiting to get into our room still an hour after check in even though we booked our room in advance, the front just told us room wasnt ready but would take our number and call us when it was ready.

• Stayed: April 2013
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear mrandmissl,

I am truly sorry to hear that your room was not ready when you arrived at the hotel. Unfortunately, there are times where the specific room you are requesting may not be ready for many different reasons.
If you would like to contact me directly at the hotel at 920-494-7300, it would be a pleasure to personally discuss your specific situation with you.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just finished a 2 night,3 day stay and you might want to think twice before you stay there.The hotel on the outside was fine but I made an advanced reservation for our anniversary believing nothing would go wrong and i was wrong. Not only was the room not available or ready, the front desk made no effort to find out why, maybe how much longer the wait would be, nothing. Then, they said,"well, we can put you on another floor". If i wanted an elevator on our anniversary i would have not requested a ground floor, if i wanted to take my wife with a disability on her anniversary on an elevator i would have not requested the ground floor. Frustrated with the whole situation, we took the lemons they gave us and made lemonade. Visitors beware.

Room Tip: Pick another one
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Spiderman88,

I am very sorry to hear about you not being able to get checked into the room that you had requested when you came to check in. We do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, but unfortunately there are times when we are unable to do so due to the room being occupied the evening before.

If you would like to contact me directly at the hotel at 920-494-7300, it would be a pleasure to discuss in greater detail, the specifics of your stay.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Been coming to Green Bay a couple times a year for the past few years & stay here each visit. It is right across the street from airport & 10 min to downtown/Lambeau Field. The hotel is nice, and is connected to Oneida Casino. The complex has 4 restaurants, Starbucks, pool, sauna, small gym and a convenience store. The staff are always friendly and the rooms clean. Great to have so much entertainment without having to drive. I could "nitpick" any hotel but overall this is a great place to stay wen in Green Bay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for you great feedback regarding the Radisson Hotel Green Bay! I am glad to hear that you have a great experience every time you come to our hotel. Please feel free to reach out to my next time you visit with us since I would enjoy meeting you. My email is steve.ninham@rhccgb.com

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Steve Ninham

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Returned to this Location after a couple of years and found the Room to have been recently remodeled with new carpeting, bathroom, etc. Room was very clean and Staff were especially
nice and willing to help. The Wireless Internet signal was very good at both the far end of the
Hotel and in the Conference Rooms near the Casino on the other side of the Complex. There is
a large Casino on site that is OK, but does not appear to have a "Smoke Free" area, so you have
to get used to that. Otherwise, the Mangers and Staff at the Pine Tree Rest. were very good and
attentive, and the food was served in Buffet style for Breakfast and also for our Group at Lunch.
The Conf. Dinner food was good as well. I have stayed at this location at least 8 times, and have
never had any troubles.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I spent 3 nights and 4 days at the hotel just to relax and enjoy the casino. We had a king room and got a great deal on it. The room was quite nice, big chairs, big work desk, big bathroom, nice TV, the bed adjustment was not working, the whole system was dead. The mattress was stiff and sometimes hard to sleep on, I woke up multiple times because of it. But it wasn't that big of a deal. The hotel was clean, staff friendly and there was a lot of things to do in the hotel and around the city.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Imagine a spawling complex of hotel, conference center and casino with 3 different "towers" for hotel guests, where you need to consult a layout map to find your way, and better close your eyes when seeing those lonely older folks gambling away their last coins, smoking and drinking beer.. Imagine a restaurant - the only one with a decent menu - where the staff is untrained, clumpsy, over-eager to read your thoughts.. Imagine a room service which is not even close to making up your room at 2:00pm.. Imagine a recptionist who - after ca. 10 - minutes leisurely leaves the back office to greet a new guest and is slow with giving you a key, explaining the shuttle van schedule and everything else.. you get an ida what this Radisson is like!
The room was clean, spacious with a working AC/heating easy to adjust. The restaurant featured a very nice Ribeye Steak.
Overall, first impressions are difficult to overcome!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I am currently staying at the Radisson Green Bay for a conference. My first impressions were very good however there are a few areas for significant improvement. The hotel is comfortable and rooms are spacious. I appreciate the free wifi, bottles of water, and coffee maker in the room. The check-in staff is friendly and efficient. I received excellent customer service at check-in and appreciated the courtesy shuttle from the airport.

That said, I've had a few negative experiences since checking in. First, I was awoken at 7am by a very loud grinding noise that continued for about 30 minutes. It almost sounded like a large truck running poorly and I was certain I must be above the delivery docks but this was not the case. I have not yet had an opportunity to address this with the front desk but intend to. There was a long wait to get seated for breakfast in the morning though the restaurant was only 1/4 full. Once I was seated, I waited another 10 minutes or so before I even saw a waitress. The food was edible but unimpressive. I will not dine at their main restaurant again while here. I aso tried their cafe outside of the casino and was disappointed. Here's hoping the noodle bar restaurant is better!

Finally, I had several boxes that were supposed to be waiting for me to set up for a conference. They arrived nearly a week ago but were not readily available in the morning. They were eventually found and this was remedied but it left me feelng unimpressed with their conference facilities.

1  Thank DLK26