TripAdvisor
Green Bay
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews covered parking great location convention center under cover within walking distance the river walk downtown location complimentary breakfast is in town farmers market would stay here again awesome hotel restaurants and bars would highly recommend this hotel staff was friendly comfortable beds nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The front desk personal always great me with a smile and make me feel comfortable. I typically travel 40+ weeks a year and this location has always made me feel more welcome than most. Barb the GM has greeted me several times and always have been very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Barb M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the amazing review! We hope that you continue to have more great stays with us. We appreciate the loyalty for our location. We are always glad to have you at any time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are old and outdated, internet is very slow, breakfast window too narrow. Parking is limited if you arrive later in the day. If your room is close to an elevator, ask for another room. It is incredibly loud, but even more annoying when people knock on your door.

Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us Kenneth. I do apologize about your stay. Please feel free to contact us about what we can do to make up for your stay with us. We appreciate the honest feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Some staff members were very rude when I asked for something as simple as a wash cloth! They advertise at check-in that if you don’t use housekeeping during your stay, you’ll receive 250 pts per each day. Of course I opted for this, but needed clean rags. Never received rags and washed up with towels instead. SMH...

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Barb M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the lack of service you received while a guest at our hotel. I assure you this is not being taken lightly and I will further investigate the Team Members who worked during your stay and work with them on how to better serve our guests.

I appreciate that you took the time to make me aware of your guest experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Walking distance to Night Market and local restaurants. Beautiful view of the river in even numbered rooms. Breakfast and parking included. Modern and clean and with a friendly staff. We found the bed very comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Barb M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed September 10, 2019

A nice hotel for our one night in Green Bay. We had a nice view of the bay, our room was spacious and clean, the complimentary breakfast was good. Our stay was a typical experience of what we expect from Hampton Inn and why it's our first choice of hotels when we travel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! I am happy to hear you had a great stay.