All reviews lambeau field room was clean complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again front desk staff pool and hot tub nice stay business trip in town convenient location great place to stay easy access up to date very nice hotel staff was friendly highway earplugs
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel, the reception staff was helpful, polite and professional. The room (king size bed), was roomy, clean and had a note left by the cleaning staff welcoming us. The bed was comfy, the pillows were made of down feathers would prefer regular pillows as I’m allergic to down, but nonetheless a good night’s sleep was had, very quiet in the hotel itself. The bathroom was nice size, very clean and had ample towels and wash cloths. The pressure from the shower was great! You’ll enjoy a fantastic breakfast in the morning, everything was fresh and hot. The only side note I have is there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room which caught me off guard and might be a necessity for some people. I’d definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Our first choice is always a Hampton for an overnight stay (and sometimes even multi-night stays); and we have probably stayed in at least 20 different Hamptons over the years, and usually give them five star reviews with an occasional four-star review. However, this one was the second-worst Hampton we have experienced.

Not that it was bad -- it wasn't -- but it just wasn't as friendly and it was more outdated than most Hampton Inns. The front desk personnel were not friendly -- they weren't unfriendly, but I don't think they smiled even once, and their thank yous seemed more dutiful than sincere. (And, btw, I was VERY surprised at this because I think that Wisconsinites are the friendliest people in the U.S., and we've been to about 40 states.)

Also, although this is MY fault -- I should have checked, but didn't -- we were given a double bed, which I requested, thinking it was like a double King bed instead of a FULL bed. (I didn't think modern motels even had rooms with full beds any more.) So, my 6'2" husband was a little uncomfortable.

So, in short, although this motel was acceptable, it was definitely lacking compared to other motel chains -- and especially other Hampton Inns -- and so we will not be back to this particular Hampton Inn again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Convenient location next to I-41 near the airport, adequate parking, friendly folks at service desk, spotless rooms and public areas, comfortable bed, up to date furnishings and thermostat, very good complimentary breakfast with hot options and fresh fruit, pool, work out area, meeting room, fair prices. This hotel has it all. A great value.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Ron Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Good Morning Fishrxman,

Thank you for staying with us on your trip to Green Bay! We certainly appreciate your kind words and for you taking the time to share your experience with everyone on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Very nice property. Staff was great. Very clean. Pool area was well kept. Breakfast was good and well stocked. The only complaint would be that these days I would have expected the room to have a fridge and microwave but they did not.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Hello jfrsn2017,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. It was a great pleasure to host you during your visit to Green Bay!

We do have a few refrigerators available to be "wheeled into rooms" on a demand basis. We are hopeful to have them in all of our rooms soon,

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Need a place to stay while in Green Bay? Here it is with a ...Clean room and lobby, easy access to all of Green Bay, highway, and airport, friendly staff, easy parking, fair price, and a hot breakfast...what's not to love?!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Hi OnAir27550594481,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent trip to Green Bay! We enjoyed having the opportunity to take care of you. I'm glad everything went well and thank you for sharing your experience with our Tripadvisor community.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!