“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Green Bay
Ranked #4 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Hampton in Green Bay was extremely clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was tasty, and above all, the staff was super friendly and helpful! We stayed there during the Girl's State Basketball Tournament and the hotel was so busy, but that did not deter the staff from giving personalized attention. We will definitely stay there again and will recommend it to others.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for the great review and feedback. My staff and I have a lot of fun with the WIAA Girl's basketball tournament and look forward to it every year. I appreciate it that you let me know that we consistently gave personalized service. This is something that we strive for. Regards, Lawry Larson

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This hotel is past it's prime. Although services were good, and bed was fine, and breakfast was good, the carpets and furniture are getting old. They smell a little old. The halls are dingy. You realize immediately that this hotel has been around awhile. We slept good, and there are many eating places in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for leaving your feedback on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry that we didn't meet your expectations, and I sincerely appreciate your candid comments. I'm a little surprised by your impression of our hotel, as we spent several million dollars a few years ago on a renovation. We are current with Hampton Brand Standards, but are scheduled for another renovation in 2018. I would hope to see you again the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed at the Green Bay Hampton Inn on Friday night 3/15. The room was so impressive. The bedding was extremely comforable. We were very impressed that the duvet covers were changed with each stay. You could eat off the bathroom floor it was so clean. Great continental breakfast. Friendly and accomidating staff. My daughter is getting married in Green Bay on Memorial Day weekend. Blocks of rooms were put on at other hotels. HOWEVER we are sticking with the Hampton Inn where we know we will be well taken care of. We cant say enought about the cleanliness of this hotel. A five star institution for sure. Thanks Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Hi Doris; WOW, thank you for the phenomenal response. It sounds like we hit it out the park with you. Our housekeeping staff is one of the best that I have ever worked with, and I’m glad that we exceeded your expectations. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and have shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you’re in for the wedding. Regards, Lawry Larson

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I thinks the best compliment is to recommend to others; I definitely would. The only thing that would recommend improvement on is the lighting in the bathroom. The lights took a while before they became bright enough to see clearly. I would like the light to come on with out the fan.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you, David, for the great review that you left for us. I sincerely appreciate your comments and this will help others make a decision to stay with us. The expression that “word of mouth” is the best advertising; you exemplify this. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I come to the Green Bay area several times a year. After staying at some of the larger hotels, I find this one to be "just right". With just three stories getting from my car to the "office/room" is quick, the internet is always been stable and fast, the breakfast has plenty of choices (and is inlcuded), and honestly I don't need more than a pool and a hot tub to make me happy. Whether it is the staff at the front desk, the breakfast buffet or maid service, they are friendly and helpful. I get on the highways in minutes, friendly staff, reasonable cost, clean - what's not to like? Do you need a large atrium when you arrive in a hotel lobby? A concierge to help you find events or a bellman to haul your bags? Then this isn't the place for you. If you are fairly independent, like convenience and the features I mentioned above, then this is "just right" for you.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor. I find these to be an invaluable management tool. I’m glad that we exceeded your expectations and I have shared your feedback with my staff. I also want to thank you for being loyal to our hotel. See you the next time that you're in Green Bay. Lawry Larson

Reviewed March 12, 2014

we experienced car trouble and the staff was extremely helpful to us. They not only helped to jump start the car but gave us directions to a place to buy a new battery. Anytime we had a question they were willing to help in anyway they could. The hotel was quiet and very clean. We had a wonderful time and will be back :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Leeann, thank you for taking the time to leave such nice feedback on Trip Advisor. I find these to be invaluable as it is nice for our future guests to hear from our current guests .

I’m glad that we exceeded your all of your expectations and I have shared your feedback with my staff.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Nice clean rooms & good breakfast! Wish there were some sugar free options on the menu. Location is nice to access the mall & other popular stores & restaurants in the area!
It was nice because I got there early and had to get somewhere for an appointment and they let me check in early!

• Stayed: March 2014
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice Trip Advisor review. I receive a lot of great comments about my staff as well as our close location to restaurants, shopping, etc. I hope to meet you the next time that you visit Green Bay and stay with us at the Hampton Inn. Regards, Lawry Larson