“Love staying here!”

Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Love staying here!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Nice clean rooms & good breakfast! Wish there were some sugar free options on the menu. Location is nice to access the mall & other popular stores & restaurants in the area!
It was nice because I got there early and had to get somewhere for an appointment and they let me check in early!

• Stayed March 2014
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice Trip Advisor review. I receive a lot of great comments about my staff as well as our close location to restaurants, shopping, etc. I hope to meet you the next time that you visit Green Bay and stay with us at the Hampton Inn. Regards, Lawry Larson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Secaucus, New Jersey
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel exceeded expectations. I even believe the cost of the room was slightly under-priced for the quality of the room. The room was spotless, toasty (considering it was negative outside), and cozy! I would recommend to stay here!!

• Stayed February 2014
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your great feedback. I can tell that you are a seasoned traveler in that you quality in a hotel. We are very proud of the cleanliness and condition of the property and are fortunate in that our guests are very complimentary about the staff. I look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Green Bay for a Packer game or just a weekend getaway. Regards, Lawry Larson
Green Bay, WI, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stay at this hotel frequently, and it has the best staff of any hotel that I stay in. They are always friendly and willing to help, and when you travel as much as I do its nice to see a person that actually cares. The rooms are always clean and well organized.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thanks for the nice feedback, Tim. You're one of our regular guests and it is nice to know that after so many years of staying with us my staff continues to make you feel at home. I have printed a copy of this Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you soon and thanks, again. Regards, Lawry Larson
Negaunee, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great place to stay. This hotel is very quiet, very clean and has the most helpful friendly staff around. Location of the hotel is very close to the highway and shopping mall. Several restaurant choices in walking distance. I always stay at a hilton family hotel when traveling because of the quality of the rooms, the sense of security, the ability to use the business center, swimming pool, hot tub etc. The option for breakfast is always awesome. When you get up in the morning sometimes you need to eat and run quick. When you are away from home and dont know where to have breakfast, hilton hotels make it easy with their breakfast choices.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hi Charles. All that I can say about your review is WOW! Thank you for those kind words and for taking the time to leave the review on Trip Advisor. We receive a lot of great comments about our close location to restaurants, shopping, etc. I hope to meet you the next time that you visit Green Bay and stay with us at the Hampton Inn. Regards, Lawry Larson
Norway
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We spent our Valentines Day at the Hampton Inn. It was our first time staying at a Hampton Inn and we were very impressed with everything. From the beautifully furnished, clean rooms, the friendly staff that were very accommodating & made us feel welcomed to the warm breakfast in the morning. It also has a pool & business center. It's in a convenient location, close to restaurants and shopping. We will definitely be back and would highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you, Gail, for the great review that you left for us. I sincerely appreciate your comments and this will help others make a decision to stay with us. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Kristin, the front clerk, made room for an early check-in for us after a really long and difficult night. She was friendly and welcoming, such a pleasant hello. We have stayed here twice now and will again! Comfy beds, tasty breakfast and awesome staff!!

• Stayed February 2014
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review on Trip Advisor. I’m glad that we exceeded your expectations and I have shared your feedback with my staff. Kristin is an excellent example of who we are and what our culture is. I printed a copy of your review and gave it to her. Once again, thank you and I look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is our favorite place to stay when visiting green bay, rooms are always clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, internet service is available in all areas & we love the free breakfast in the morning from 6-10. We are repeat customers and will be in the future.

• Stayed February 2014
Lawry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you, Timothy, for the great review that you left for us. I sincerely appreciate your comments and this will help others make a decision to stay with us. I also want to say THANK YOU for being a regular guest with us. Your loyalty is appreciated. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.