“Hampton Inn Green Bay”

Hampton Inn Green Bay
Ranked #4 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I travel all the time and this hotel has one of the most helpful staff members of any other. There is a great place to eat across from hotel. The location if perfect for the Packer games. The only issue is it is the road next to hotel can be noisy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
390gt, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Jerry, thanks for your kind words about my hotel and staff. I'm glad that you liked our location as we are in the middle of the entertainment, dining and shopping area. With regard to the road construction, all that I can say is that it will eventually come to an end (thank goodness). See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Hotel staff was great. The room was nice, for price I have had nicer but all in all nothing bad to say about my stay. Breakfast could have had more hot options. A printer would have been nice in the business center as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Hi Noah, and thank you for the kind remarks about our hotel. I'm confused about your comment regarding the lack of a printer in the business center. We have a very nice, commercial grade HP printer in the business center. I'm sorry that you missed it and didn't have a chance to use it. Regards, Lawry Larson

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I had the chance of staying here during the most recent home Packer game. The price was consistent with other Green Bay hotels but what I got was way above the rest. A clean room and great service at checkin. I think the manager on duty Katie was superior at serivce. She explained the free shuttle service, gave great dinner recommendation and even a free drink coupon. Overall it was a great trip to Green Bay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

WOW, thank you for the phenomenal response. It sounds like we hit it out the park with you. Katie is a valuable employee and I have shared your feedback with her. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This hotel is well priced and extremely clean! We have stayed here several times and have had the same experience. Rooms are very comfortable. Quiet. We will definitely be back. Easy access to highway and downtown Green Bay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you, Lesley, for the great review that you left for us. I sincerely appreciate your comments and this will help others make a decision to stay with us. I printed a copy of your Trip Advisor review and shared it with my staff. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Everything was ok here, except that our room was on the side facing the expressway. Noise all night long. Upon booking request a room on the side away from the expressway. We didn't know this until we arrived. We were told there were no rooms available on the the other side.

Room Tip: Request a room on the side away from the expressway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Hi sue and thanks for the review. I want to let you know that we are aware of the noise problem with Hwy 41. As the highway construction continues the noise levels increase. Recently, we spent $50,000.00 to replace all highway side guest room windows with a sound proof window. Other guests have told me that if they leave the AC/Heating unit fan running that it provides just enough "white noise" to drown out any traffic noise. Fortunately the construction is temporary and I can't wait until the DOT is done. Regards, Lawry Larson

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The stay was comfortable and the staff have a helpful attitude. I was a late arrival and the front desk attendant brought up a room refrigerator within a few minutes. A large gathering of Packer Fans and the staff kept the breakfast well stocked.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and nice review. I'm glad that we were able to handle your request for a refrigerator so quickly. I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future. Regards, Lawry Larson.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were travelling through Green Bay back to Iowa. We asked at check-in for recommendations for dinner and something to do the next day. The staff suggested seeing "Packers" Lambeau Field and even looked up prices and times for us. We took the tour which was very interesting and enjoyable. The hotel was clean, the bed was extra comfortable, and breakfast was great. We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for stopping in and staying with us on your way to Iowa. We refer the Packer stadium tour a lot and the feedback always sounds like yours. I hope to see you again when you're passing though Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson