“Wow!!! We loved our stay!”

Hampton Inn Green Bay
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Wow!!! We loved our stay!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

From the moment we arrived, the staff proved to be impeccable! My reservation information was retrieved in minutes with a "smile" along with additional information on the hotels offerings. Upon entering the room, I was immediately impressed with the cleanliness, freshness and beauty of the room. The dark oak built-in cabinets within the room and bathroom are a woman's dream!!! The mattress and pillows were very comfortable and included a wooden lap-table! I particulary choose the Hampton for the full service offering of coffee maker, ironing board and hair dryers within the room. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay! Thank you!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Hi Beverly. "WOW" describes your review. Thanks for your detailed critique and positive remarks. I always print our Trip Advisor responses and share them with my staff. They'll certainly love yours. Thanks again. Regards, Lawry Larson, General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
palmyra wi
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very nice rooms,built in wood cabinetrys!!! Breakfast area modern and relaxing.Only one drawback,disappointed in breakfast quality.Alot of prepackaged items!! Omelettes were microwaved and just barely warm.

Room Tip: room facing the frontage road!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Hi, Jacalyn. Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice comments about our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and like our renovation. I'm sorry that you didn't find our breakfast to your satisfaction. All Hamptons are required to follow Brand Standards, including what we serve for breakfast. You're right in that the omelets are pre-cooked, but we heat them in a convection oven, never in a microwave. They should have been hot and I'll check into your concerns. Other than that, I look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 1, 2013

GREAT LOCATION and AWESOME STAFF! Everything was perfect. Not a single issue. Quick and friendly service....will be coming back in the future. Everything was up to standard! Loved it, will tell all my co-workers and friends about it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thanks for the positve review and comments. I printed your review and shared it with my staff this morning. You made everyone's week! I hope to see you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson, General Manager
Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We often come to Green Bay and now have found the hotel we will look forward to staying at time and time again! We appreciated the comfortable mattress, the spotless room, and the restful quiet throughout! We had a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Carol M
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Hi Carol. Thanks for your feedback and your very favorable review. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Have a great weekend. Lawry Larson, General Manager
michigan
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've stayed at this property multiple times. They are always super clean - always have a water & snack in the room upon arrival...on the sign outside it said, "Welcome to Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" Little touches like this throughout the property...In addition, the staff is great. The owner (?) introduced himself to me and thanked me for my business. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Hi Trixy. Thanks for the great comments in your review. I've shared your comments with my staff. It was me that you met, and I'm glad that you plan on returning. I try to meet as many of our guests as I can and always thank them for staying with us. See you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.
Green Bay
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I would definitely give the service staff more than a 5-star rating for this hotel! Something went weird in the system, which caused me to have a different stay date. When myself and my 3 guests arrived at 11:15 PM on New Year's Eve, they above and beyond to accommodate for us adults who were very eager to get out to ring in the New Year. Thank you, Hampton Inn, for helping us to ring in 2013 on the right foot! :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thanks for your great comments and Happy New Year! I'm glad that we were able to make your New Year's Eve celebration just that much better. I checked the schedule and found out who was working when you checked in, and shared your comments with her. See you next time and once again, that you for your kind remarks. Lawry Larson, General Manager.
Dubuque, Iowa
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I booked two rooms for family and they gave us adjoining rooms which worked out wonderfully. We enjoyed the fitness room, pool and hot tub, and the great breakfast. Everything was clean and very classy looking. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Hi Lora. Thanks for your great feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to assign connecting rooms for you and your family. I look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Sincerely, Lawry Larson, General Manager.