“Clean Bedding Means more than just clean sheets”

Hampton Inn Green Bay
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The company I work for has projects all around the world. I am in a hotel roughly 70 nights every year. The most important amenity to me is cleanliness. Upon my arrival, there was a note on my bed stating that all the bedding gets washed for each guest. That meant a great deal to me as 90% of all other hotels launder just the sheets. Having stayed in may different hotels, I have to say that the Hampton in Green Bay will be the place I stay eveytime I return to WI.
The front desk was very helpful, great location, close to everything but yet very quiet. to add one more thing, they offer free wifi.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank you for your kind remarks about our hotel. It's nice to know that our guests notice and appreciate the notes, as well as the attention to detail, that my housekeeping staff puts into their job. I'm glad to hear that you will be staying with us every time that you visit Green Bay and look forward to meeting you. Lawry Larson, General Manager.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Green Bay

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very dim lighting in the bathroom was all I needed to downrate this hotel. Really! Bathroom lighting is important. How could management even consider such poor lighting. Worn carpeting didn't help either. There are better places to sty in Green Bay!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor. I find these to be a very valuable management tool. The bathroom lights are compact florescent bulbs that take about 45 seconds to reach their full illumination. Once they are at full capacity it is pretty bright. I have asked my maintenance staff to check your room to see if there were any problems. I will personally check for worn carpeting issues. It should have been fine as we recently underwent a $3 million dollar renovation.

Once again, thank you for the feedback. Lawry Larson.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Comfortable beds, well appointed rooms, free breakfast and attentive staff .... not much else I can ask for. Location was central to several restaurants and easy access to the interstate. Only downside is the rooms are pretty small.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel, in particular my staff. They take great pride in their jobs and are customer focused. I've shared your feedback with them and hope to see you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Regards, Lawry Larson.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very Clean, Very Quiet and close to everything. Very nice place to stay at.

Room Tip: never had any issues in any part of the building.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Hi Frank. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I share all Trip Advisor reviews with my staff and they will love you see your comments. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed at Hamptons all along our journey East and back. This Hampton lives up to the brand with updated, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, and a good breakfast. The personal notes from the housekeeping staff and genuine interest from the manager add to the superior customer service we've come to expect from Hampton Inns over the past 5 years we have been patronizing them.

1  Thank Cyndi H
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Hi Cyndi. Sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us, and I shared your comments with my staff. I'm glad theat you noticed the notes from my housekeeping staff as they are proud of their work, and sign it. I hope to see you the next time that you are passing through Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a few extra days off so we decided to goto Green Bay. On the way up we reserved a room at the Hampton Inn sight unseen. It was a great check in and great room. Very quiet, and great comfy bed. Breakfast was very good, and checkout was a breeze. We had a very nice note from our housekeeper, and she never met us, but is was refreshing.

1  Thank Scott R
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Hi Scott. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again. My housekeeping staff takes a lot of pride in the job they do, so they sign their work. Hence, the note in the room.

Once again, thank you for the kind remarks. Lawry Larson, General Manager.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hotel staff did an excellent job while we vacationed in the Green Bay and Door county area. Crystal was an excellent representative of the housekeeping staff and the the breakfast area supervisor was superior in her attention to detail and friendly service. It seemed as if there was nothing that would not done for you if you asked. Excellent room quality and furnishings.

Room Tip: Always ask fro the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind remarks about your recent visit to our hotel. I shared your comments with Crystal and it made her day. I hope to see you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Lawry Larson.